"Uninvited Guests"

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

I woke up with a headache....I drank too much the night before. So much so that I did something I thought I would never do. Katy Perry said she kissed a girl and she liked it. Well, I think I outdid Ms. Perry! I kissed a girl, let a girl kiss both sets of my lips and grinded on her until she exploded....and I liked, no, loved all of it!

There's no way I should've been waking up with my boss's daughter in my bed. I had no business letting her feast on my pussy as if it was a damn all you can eat buffet! It was wrong....but it sure did feel right! I hadn't had sex in two years. I'm surprised my body didn't burst into flames after I orgasmed!

I was getting ready to wake Reneé up and tell her although I enjoyed what we did, we couldn't do it anymore. I had too much to lose. Her momma was paying me forty dollars an hour! I had bills to pay and a mouth to feed....MINE!

Reneé rolled over and embraced me. "What's on your mind, baby?", she asked.

"What makes you think something is on my mind ?", I asked.

"Because you just had sex with a woman for the first time last night. So my guess is you're trying to find a nice way to tell me it was fun, but we can't do it again", Reneé said.

"Well I..."

My sentence was interrupted by someone ringing my doorbell....

Megan: "Open the door, girl!"

"Oh shit! My best friends are here!", I exclaimed.

"For real?! Do I get to meet them?!", Reneé asked with a cheeky smile.

"Girl, no!", I exclaimed.

Reneé pouted....

One minute she behaves like an old soul....the next minute she behaves like the biggest yet cutest baby on the planet....

I kissed her cheek. "I'll be back."

I slipped a robe on and ran downstairs.

"Hey! Hey, y'all! What's up?", I asked my uninvited guests!

I know y'all are probably thinking I shouldn't have answered because they should've called first. But ever since my husband passed, they never call before coming over. They randomly check on me often.

"Hey, Bey! We were on our way to take Blue out for breakfast. But little miss girl waited until we left the house to say she has to use the bathroom", Onika explained.

Blue is their goddaughter....The kid is twelve, y'all. Almost a whole teenager and yet she still doesn't know how to pee before she leaves the house!

"Hi, Auntie Bey! Can I..."

"Go ahead, Blue", I said.

"So how was your night with Reneé?", Megan asked with a smirk.

"Oh, um....it was cool! We just chilled and..."

"Auntie Bey! Is it another bathroom I can use? A white lady is in the one upstairs. I sort of walked in on her by mistake", Blue said.

Shit, shit, SHIT!

"She spent the night?!", Onika and Megan asked in unison.

"Go use the one in the basement, Blue", I said as I rubbed my already aching head!

"I told y'all if she had too much to drink I wasn't going to let her drive home", I replied.

"You also said she would be sleeping on the couch! Your couch does not look like it was slept on Beyoncé Giselle Knowles!", Onika exclaimed.