~ 21 ~

They both reached home and first thing Jungkook did was jumping onto the couch, laying on his stomach. "You are really tired aren't you?" Taehyung chuckled. "Very" he said starting to drift into sleep. Taehyung noticed that. "Kook sleep for some time, I'll wake you up after I cook." Taehyung whispered. Jungkook hummed and fell asleep. Taehyung was adoring Jungkook and ruffled his hair a little bit and went to the kitchen to cook.

It's almost 2.10pm and I only have about 10hrs left. I really wanna make something special for Jungkookie...

Fuck- why can't even I get a single idea?!

Taehyung thought as he left the house to buy something.

He came back and the food was perfectly heated.

Tae went near the couch and sat on his knees, "jungkook wake up..." he whispered, ruffling kooks hair. "Hm..?" Jungkook hummed. "Kook wake up... you gotta eat..." Taehyung whispered as he stood up. "Yes yes..." jungkook dint know what he was saying in his sleep. Taehyung was laughing at how jungkook was blabbering sleeply. "Jungkook I love you..." Taehyung whispered. "Yes yes..." Jungkook blubbered. Taehyung couldn't stop laughing at Jungkook who dint know what he was blabbering.

"Jungkook~ wake up!" Taehyung said as he made Jungkook sat up by pulling his hands. Jungkook was really sleepy and fell on the couch again making Taehyung giggle. "Jungko-" Jungkook suddenly pulled Tae with him on the couch and cuddled him.

Tae was blushing mess.

"Jungkook you n-need to eat" Taehyung said trying not to blush. "Taehyung just a few minutes..." jungkook whispered. "No I'm not leaving you like this! Come on! Let's eat!" Taehyung insisted. "Alright... I'll come..." jungkook muttered sleeply. "Great!" Taehyung said standing up. "Noww get up" Taehyung said pulling Jungkook by his hands. Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom to wash his face.

"Kook food is ready!" Taehyung screamed to jungkook who was washing his face.

"Thank you hyung" Jungkook said as he sat to eat the food. "You know I too love when you cook" jungkook said flashing his bunny smile. "Thanks" Taehyung muttered.

***

Taehyung woke up. Jungkook and Taehyung were watching movie on the couch but Jungkook slept on Taehyung's shoulder in between so Tae offed the TV and made him sleep on his lap and Tae slept too.

Taehyung slowly lifted Jungkook's head from his lap and got up as he have to prepare something for Jungkook's birthday. He went to Jungkook's room and took a pillow and lifted Jungkook's head and kept it under his head.

Seeing Jungkook adorably snoring, he pushed some of jungkook's hair aside and kissed his forehead.

He checked the time and it was 4.50pm.

He then went to the kitchen to prepare something.

Well he said he loves chocolate and banana milk, his favourite colour is black.

I wanna gift something in the colour he loves... but I don't know what to buy him though-

Well let me prepare this for him and then I'll see any gifts.

He kept something in the oven sat on the kitchen counter going through his phone. Just hoping jungkook wouldn't wake up.

The food baked Well and he kept it in the fridge, hiding it just in case Jungkook opens the fridge.