chapter12:Hope To Meet Soon

Aurora's POV:-

Next morning...

I woke up to a message from Aiden, "Good morning, Cariad." Yep, I missed all these texts and him. "Good morning," I replied, not knowing what to say next. I got out of bed, took a bath, cleaned my room, and started writing my book. At least half an hour later, I made myself a corn sandwich. Thinking about everything going on, it really feels like I've wasted my time on cowardice. But then Aiden came to mind. He's really different from others. He's not someone I knew before, but I kind of feel a sense of bliss just having him next to me.

🖤🖤🖤

I stopped writing in the middle of a page and thought of calling my sisters.
Talking with them always lightens my mood. They were always against me being with Cole, but now that I've made a wrong decision, I don't discuss anything related to him. Thankfully, they didn't part ways like my besties did. Argh, I shouldn't think about them, but I can't blame them for fighting with me for my own good.
Now that my sis mentioned it, I will turn 24 in three days. And I have to spend my special day alone, again...

🖤🖤🖤

Aiden's POV:-

Today, as usual, I spent my whole day at work, and Aurora's face flashed every time I blinked my eyes for too long, not to mention I did it intentionally. And then Jimmy entered.

"So, have you two kissed?" he asked curiously.

"What the hell, Jim? We just shared a hug."

"Yeah? I saw everything, you guys were just a few inches away."

"I... I ahh forget about it."

"Whoa, man, are you shy? I mean, seriously. The man who kills men with bare hands is shy at just an eye contact?"

"Fuck you, Jimmy."

"You too, bro..Now, enough of this... I made an appointment with Bella this evening,only two days left for this."

"Thank you man you helped me alot."

"It's not just for you; I want to do this for her too."

"You know? I can kill you too if you think of taking my place."

"You bitch, I told you that I don't think about her like that, didn't I?"

"Okay, but don't get extra polite too."

"That's my nature."

"Yeah, I know how you are with girls at the bar."

"That's my another side. Only you know about it," he said with a smirk.

"Yeah, I know you, you fucker. That's why I warn you to stay away from her." I said, giving him a thumbs-up.

He laughed soundly at my words.

🖤🖤🖤

In the evening, we arrived early at the café Jim had reserved, and to my surprise, Bella was not alone. Another girl was sitting with her, so I decided to sit at another table for a while. As I was about to sit down,
Bella said, "Wait."

"Sorry?" I said, confused.

"Ahem... I mean, you are Mr. Aiden Cardiff. Am I right?"

"Yes, Miss Bella, but I think you are busy with someone else right now."

"No, she is also here for the same purpose."

I was confused at first, then it took me seconds to understand. "By any chance, are you Christine?" I said.

"Yeah... did she talk about us?" She said hesitantly.

But I saw tears in her eyes I mean, how did they got separated so easily? I thought, while sitting with Jim in front of them.

"Yes, she did, and I would like to know what made you guys part ways?" I inquired.

"We are not the ones who broke it. She sent a message saying she didn't want to see us anymore because of Cole, and when we tried to call, she blocked us."
I was shocked after hearing what they said; it's a whole different story than what I heard from Aurora.

"But she said you guys didn't pick up her phone, and ego won in your friendship," I said.

"I admit that ego won, but we can't just go to someone's house who isn't answering our calls," she said, and it's valid because Aurora did the same too.

"I think there is a missing piece in this story, we'll figure it out but most of all, she needs you, and I would like to invite both of you to her birthday."

"We will gladly accept this invitation," she said with a bright smile.

"Thanks for meeting us." As I showed my hand to Bella,
Jim interrupted,"I hope to meet you soon, Bella."
I looked at him, and he was just staring at her as if he was hypnotized.

"I, ah... I will too,Jim." They shook hands,and I could figure out what we have in the future.

🖤🖤🖤

We left first, and I teased him, "So Jimmy, now I can figure out why you were so eager to meet with her."

"That's nothing like that, and focus on your girlfriend's birthday present."

"She's not my girlfriend," I said, feeling a bit of happiness.

"Yes, she is, but neither of you are ready to admit it yet. Don't worry, her besties will make her understand this."

"I hope." I uttered unknowingly.

"That's it, now you want it too." He said with a sense of relief.

Shit, he caught me off guard.

Later, we went to the bar. As usual, I drank whiskey, and Jim was busy with women. Afterward, we went home. The next day, I took leave for some preparations and strictly told Jimmy not to call me in the morning, as I was awake until dawn.

🖤🖤🖤

In the morning...

I woke up to a call, but without checking the name, I blurted out, "I told you not to call me, and you wait, I will come and choke you—" Then a voice interrupted me, "I'm sorry, I called you in the morning."

What? I looked back at the phone.
*Cariad ❤*
Shit, I messed up!

"No, I thought Jimmy called."

"It's okay. I was asking if you are free today?"

"Yeah, do you need help with something?"

"No, I wanted to buy a few things and wanted you to accompany me if you are available."

"Of course. Just get ready, and I'll come to take you."

Then I went to her place, and we left for mall.

But I didn't know that I will not  be able sleep tonight after what I saw.

🖤🖤🖤

Thank you 💗