Chapter sixteen: I love you's and being okay

"What do you mean?"  Kevin asked as he turned around to look at me before facing back on to the road, A wave of worry rushed through all of us, By now we were seconds away from getting back to devin's house. I continued to look out of the car window. My leg was bouncing up and down from the anxiety I was getting from this. They freaking took him and its all my fault. Its all my fault.

"What do I mean? They freaking took Devin, They took him." I said as we got back to the house kevin put the car in park as we all rushed into the house. It was empty. I looked around to see the house in ruins, the couch was knocked over, the fridge was open with everything pushed out of it. She was planning something and I knew it.  The phone started ringing, I picked it up.

"Well hey there Alex," I heard Brittany's voice over the phone. Ager was washing over me. I heard a barking, It wasn't coming from inside the house, it was coming from the phone, It was princess.

"Don't do anything to them!" I said through the phone trying not to lose my composure, My hands were already shaking, Me collapsing was next.

 "Now Alex," She chuckled through the phone. "If you ever want to see Devin or that stupid little dog of yours alive, Then I suggest you do what I want." She said through the phone.

"Alex! Don't! We are fine!" I heard Devin scream in the background before I heard a loud smack.

"Now as I was saying, Lets make a deal." She waiting for me agree to listen to the proposal. I said a quick 'go on'

"Wipe everything you have on me and my family records, then after that, surrender yourself to us. If you do those things with no strings attached, then we will simply let Devin and that dog go. you have two hours to me at the school. " She said hanging up. Something didn't feel right with me.

I dropped the phone and slowly turned to the three of them. All of them had the same worried look on their faces. I opened my mouth to say something but then shut it again. I was a mess, I didn't know whether to cry or to conjure up a plan. "Stay here all of you." I said quietly pointing to them."Call Devin's parents. Tell Kevin everything, We are going to need the both of you," I said pointing to Kami and frank.

I quietly went upstairs to my room. I closed the door slowly and I sat down on to my bed and put my head into my hands. Two Hours, Two hours I could do it. This is what I was trained for, I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I opened up the safe box I had my mom's letter in. I hit the button on the lamp and opened my secret room. I put the letter on to the main controller and slipped into something more comfortable. I put on a black shirt with black jeans, stretchy enough to hide something in them.  I looked over where I set the letter down, It was flipped over backwards, there was writing on the back of it.

Never Doubt yourself, I know one day you're going to need this, Alex Honey, You can do it. It's your destiny, I'll be right there with you.♥

I heard someone walk in as I looked over to see kami. She smiled at me. "I'm going to need you." I said as she walked over.

"With what?"

"Look, I need you and me to make a plan, The official plan. I don't want Frank or kevin getting hurt. I need to go in alone."  I said looking up at her as she shook her head.

"No, No, That is suicide."

"I don't care, Both you and me know its the only way." I said as she gave in.

"Fine, Lets do this quick though.

I smiled and ran my hand over the writing, I took a deep Breath and collected myself. I sharply looked up at the three tv screens and smiled.