Chapter five: Hair sniffing and apologizes

Chapter five:

"Dude just go home already."

"No I'm not going anywhere."

"I can care take care of her."

"Said the one who hates her."

Said the one who hates her." I heard a mimicking voice.

"I'm not going anywhere, even if you're the most annoying person in the world."

"Why???" Just shut up already

"Because she is my friend and I want to make sure she's okay."

"Yeah sure friend."

I opened my eyes, slowly, The light was hurting them."Will both of you shut up, you're giving me a head ache." I said seeing Devin standing by my door and frank standing by the window of my room.

"Alex!" They both exclaimed.

"Ow. Stop yelling." I said feeling my forehead.

"We're not yelling." Devin spoke up.

"Uh okay then." My head pounded.

"Alex, are you fainting again. Or is this something else." Frank asked with a worried expression. He was standing by the window, every so often looking out, like he was waiting for something bad to happen. It hurt e to see him worried or distressed because of me. I don't like it.

"Again?" Devin asked.

"long story. And I don't know, the only thing I remember was that the room was spinning, you both saying something and then black." I said with a groggy voice.

"I hope its not like last time." Frank said eying me. I got this feeling that he was on edge considering Devin was in the room considering what happen how ever long ago.

"Frank I'm not like that. Just because the anniversary is coming up, it doesn't mean that I'm like that." I said giving him a pleading look. He doesn't trust me, I know he doesn't.

"What is going on?" Devin asked with a confused look.

I sighed and looked at frank who was shaking his head, trying to tell me 'don't say it.'

"A while back, my mom's death was taking a toll on me and I started to go into the deep end. I would try to do anything to be with her again." I looked up to Devin who looked confused.

"You mean you were suicidal?" Devin asked and I nodded. I looked over to frank who was looking out of the window. It hurt him, because when I was like this it was when we dated. Having a boyfriend won't cure a suicidal person, I can say that from experience.

"So yes I was suicidal. I would starve myself, which made me dizzy alot and I would faint alot. I hurt myself, anything you can think of, I did it because I wanted to be with my mother again." I sighed. "But I'm better now. I am. Frank I swear I'm not like that. Please believe me." I pleaded.

"I-I believe you. I just want you to be safe. I want to be able to protect you, and I can't do that when its you who is threatening, hurting yourself." Frank choked out. I could tell that it was hard for him to admit his feelings.

"I know frank. I just- I promise you won't have to think about that anymore." I said and he nodded.

"If you guys excuse me I need to get some air. Please no fighting." He looked from me to Devin and I nodded to tell him 'we'll be okay'

Frank closed my door and Devin looked at me. I looked at his eyes. They almost looked like he was about to cry. Devin walked over to my bed and sat down.