Chapter Two: getting new clothes and glares

Chapter two:

"I'm gonna go." Brittany hurried off the floor. She looked,I'd like to say glared at me but I could be wrong, before she hurried away.

"what are you doing here?" He glared at me. Wow, so much for a 'welcome home Alex! I missed you' I couldn't but laugh in my head,

"I see you two found each other." Daniel said popping his head in to my room. Devin still looked slightly the same. He had gotten taller and he doesn't wear his nerd glasses, aw  I wanted to frown, he looked cute In them. He now had this bad boy look to him. Maybe that's what my friend kami was talking about when they were In junior year, okay, okay, I know I'm not really suppose to talk to anyone from here, but she's an exception, partially.

"Dad!"

"Daniel!" We both yelled at the same time.

Devin turned to me and glared at me. Wow he really does know how make someone think he hates them. maybe this living here won't be as easy as I thought. He crossed his arms, Whoah muscles. 'Alex think straight ' I scolded myself. He had a look on his face that said 'What the hell is going on'

"Both of you come downstairs so we can talk." Daniel said as Devin looked at me one more time and huffed then walked off. He can be a real drama queen sometimes. "uh I'll be right down got to do something." I said as Daniel walked down the stairs. I put the gun back in the dresser and I opened and closed the secret room to let princess out. "Hey baby." I said as she wagged her tail. I then walked down the stairs to well I don't know what's going to happen.

This is gonna go real well.

Me and Devin sat down at the table while he every so often glared at me. By now Debra was home and was standing next to her husband.

"Please enlighten me in why Alexandra is here." Devin said with a cold face.

"That hurt Devin." I mocked pain by putting a Hand on my chest. Devin truly was the one to give me the nickname because when he was little he couldn't pronounce my full name. I couldn't help but to laugh.

"What's so funny, Alexandra." Devin said crossing his arms, emphasizing on my full name.

"Oh it's nothing, do you remember when you couldn't pronounce my name." I said chuckling at the thought of him still not being able to say my name today. He just gave me a look. oh if only looks could kill.

"Guys come on. Don't be like this." Debra said looking at Devin more then me.

"Mom please explain." He said signing.

"Alex's dad is going out of the country for business and he asked us if she could stay with us until he gets back. And since were close friends with him we agreed." she said as Devin turned around sharply. Princess came prancing down the steps.

"She has a dog a too?!?!" Devin practically screamed while throwing his hands up into the air and huffing. "This isn't right." He said giving me a glare. I swear he was going to have a freak attack.

"AW! What his/her name?" Debra asked picking princess up and petting her fluffy fur.   

"Uh, it's Emma but you can call her princess." I choked y words out. Debra looked up at me and looked like she was going to say something but then shut her mouth once she found the necklace around her neck.

Deborah cleared her throat and stood up. "Alex will be living with us for however long and finishing up school here. She'll be going to your highschool too." Debra finished.

"WHAT?" Both of our eyes popped out of the eye sockets. But most likely for different reasons. I thought I would just be home school like the past years.