Day 2; 2

The punches continued with more intensity. I swiftly jumped from my bed grabbed my glasses. And ran towards the hallway.

Two boys slapping and punching each other. Yelling and people where cheering for them.

The first boy:
- dirty blond hair
- curly
- age:16
- height: 6ft
- name: Aaron Harrington

The second one
- brown hair
- straight hair
- age: 16
- name: Elian Harrington

And they each have their separate criminal records.

This is going to be one loooong and boring mission, I muttered to myself

- Hey, just because you don't get to start fighting and punching everything the appears in front of you doesn't make it boring, Blue said

I rolled my eyes to get ready for my shower.

***
- You're not allowed to skip anything, Blue said
- Really?!?!?, I questioned.

While I was showering, I nearly got "touched" by a bunch of girls. They set my water to burning hot, luckily for me that my normal water temperature.

Got to my room and everywhere was dark. But my uniform was carefully placed on my bed with note that read: meet me under the apple tree at lunch.

I chucked because it sounded like a love letter.

On my way to class I met many people and many reasons to quit my job. But I wouldn't because I can't even.

I got to my class. Class 107 on the first floor.

9: 45: 15 minutes into class and I already feel sick. I hated this. My teacher's name was Mr. Smith he wouldn't stop talking about how he's ex-wife dumped him. I feel bad for the poor dude, but I have no say in his life.

10:00: each class was 80 minutes I still had like 50 minutes to endure this.
- Students, I am so sorry, I forgot to introduce you to your newest classmate.

The moment I heard that I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. Truth is I had never been good at public speaking. But if I had to I would.

He encouraged me to stand up. And man, that was the worst mistake I could have ever mad my skirt was already short, but my huge derriere had to make it even more obvious.

- Hello, nice to meet you all, my name is Isla, Isla Danner, I'm a Transfer student, I said confidently and soon that confidence faded.

- Wow, does anyone have any questions.

The rate at which hands were raised, it felt like paparazzi, but without the camera flashes.
- Yes, Olivia, the teacher said.
- What school did you go to, she said happily
- I went to... um.... Notre-Dame
- So, you speak French, she continued

At that moment I was so glad I was fluent in over 16 languages.

- Pourquoi tu-est là d'abord, a voice said from the other side of the class.

- Car, mes parents voulait je j'apprends des manières, I continued

- Mais, tu te comporte bien, selon moi, he smirked making me smile.

As our little conversation went along everyone followed like they understood.

- Avec eux, c'est un autre cas, I replied.

He seemed amused, he relaxed his body on his chair.

- Tu souris beaucoup, I said complimenting me.

- Merci, t'aime mon sourire chaleureux, I asked timidly

- Oui, c'est le plus beau que j'ai jamais vu Isla, I replied smiling

- Ok, Ok that's enough, you two can catch up later.

According to the info on the glasses. This boy was no joke he's dad is in the French Mafia, I loved them just how stupid they are.

The teacher turned to me and asked a question, it's math I hate it.

- So, Isla what's x, he said.

I quickly looked up at the board, I stood up grabbed the chalk and gave him the answer which was 17.

The class seemed shocked so did the teacher. People clapped and all.

- Maybe, it was mistaken you should be moved to advanced math.

The thought of even ran shivers down my spine. He needed to understand that just because I'm good at something doesn't mean I like it.

Before I could even give an answer the bell rang thankfully. And mister Salaud came towards me.

- Hi my name is, Jaques, he said with the purest English accent ever.

He handed me he's hand and I just smiled to creat a scene cause about 5 other kids were there.

- Hey, Isla, my name is Bella.

- Ne l'écoute pas elle, elle est une sale putain, elle dors avec tout le monde, he said before leaving

- Même toi, I asked

- Elle semble-tu comme quelqu'un que je baiserai, he asked making my mouth go wide. And my eyes.

- So, what did he say, she said to me.
- No, nothing just that he has won so many medals for different sports.

She escorted me to my locker, turns out we are right beside each other.

- What other impressive things can you do, she asked.

-I speak 2 other languages, I said lying to her

- oooooo, what are they, she said entrigued.

- Hey, buttercup, I boy said from behind me.

She ran to go meet him and gave him a kiss.

- Isla, meet my boyfriend, Dave meet Isla the new girl.

He smiled at me like we knew each other. I smiled to myself to cheaters dating each other.