~ 22 ~

By the time they reached home it was 9.30pm and Tae felt happy that they made it on time.

Now Taehyung had to make jungkook fall asleep first and then prepare the rest.

"Kook can we sleep early today?" Taehyung asked. "Yes I'm sleepy too, let's sleep then." Jungkook said and went to his room to wear a comfy cloth. "Jungkook I-I'll sleep with you today..." Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook blushed a little. "Thanks hyung..." he muttered.

They went inside Taehyung's room and slept together, hugging eachother.

Now Taehyung was massaging Jungkook's back knowing he would sleep faster and yes after about five minutes jungkook was fully asleep.

But waiting for Jungkook to sleep Tae also slept with kook.

He suddenly woke up.

Oh shit! Oh shit what's the time now!

Taehyung quickly took his phone and checked the time, it was 11.32pm.

Taehyung dint want to leave Jungkook, he loved how kook hugs him like his life depends on the hug.

Fearing that maybe he would wake him up, he slightly tried to remove Jungkook's hands from his waist and to his luck Jungkook was still asleep and Taehyung quickly went to the kitchen and started preparing the things.

He only had like an half an hour left.

"Gosh I had to hurry things up!" Tae mumbled to himself.

"Where the fuck is that gift! gosh! I'm cringing at this gift! Tae you could have bought better!!!" Tae cussed himself.

Only 10mins left.

"OH MY GOD I DINT EVEN DECORATE THE CAKE!!!" Tae... may have made a little louder noise. he peeked in the room and checked if kook was asleep... and yes he was asleep.

"Thank god" Tae muttered.

He only had about 3 mins left.

"Tae! be quick!" He said rushing a little on decorating the cake with toppings and cream.

"Hyung?"

Tae quickly turned around and saw his familiar one.

"Oh shit!" Tae said hiding the cake.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"I... ah. I c-came here t-to drink w-water" Tae tried to act cool.

"Then what are you hiding behind you?" Now tae is dead by Jungkook's question.

"N-nothing" Taehyung tried to hide the cake.

"No show me, what's behind you?" Jungkook came closer to peek at behind.

"No no no it's nothing!" Taehyung tried to stop him. "Hyung what are you hiding from m-"

Ring
Ring
Ring

It was Tae's alarm to 12.00am.
Taehyung let out a deep sigh.

"Well kook..." Taehyung said turning around to grab the cake.

"Happy birthday!!" Taehyung exclaimed eagerly and happily.

"To who?" Jungkook asked confused.
"What-" Taehyung muttered.

Jungkook then looked at the cake and found 'happy birthday my kook' write on the cake.

"Oh wait its my birthday today?!" Jungkook let out.

"Did you forget your own birthday?!" Taehyung chuckled. "No don't tell me you really did forget your own birthday day" Taehyung let out giggling.

"Nooo I literally forgot my own birthday! I still thought it was august!" Jungkook exclaimed giggling.

"Well kook now its your birthday!" Taehyung let out.

"Oh wait, one sec" Tae said as he took a candle from the kitchen counter and lit it up.

"Here you go make a wish!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"My wish is..."