Advantage P2

Y/n nuzzled into his neck whining slightly from the pain of his fingers but she whined and protested another way "My head hurts

Y/n nuzzled into his neck whining slightly from the pain of his fingers but she whined and protested another way "My head hurts..."

Aegon chuckles. As he allows his hands to roam up and down her bare thighs stroking her sweet skin, His words come out rough "Good girl. I'm sure it does. That's the drink working through you, making you dizzy and light-headed. You're feeling so nice right now, aren't you? You're feeling so good... And so relaxed. You could fall asleep right here on my lap and I wouldn't mind."

"But if I fall asleep I might not be here when I wake up..."

Aegon chuckles. "That's all right. I would keep you safe. And when you woke up again, you would wake up in my bed."

she hiccuped "I'm not allowed in the chambers, your grace"

"I'm the King, girl. I can have you wherever I want. I could keep you in my chambers every night if I was inclined to do so. And no one could stop it from happening."

she gulped "Yes your Grace"

Aegon chuckles, enjoying her inability to protest. "You're a pretty little girl, you know that? I've noticed you around the Red Keep many times, and I've always admired you from afar. It's nice to have you actually here in my grasp at last." He growled as he moved his hands up and down her dress enjoying feeling her up she tried to protest but just ended up whining on his shoulder, he touched her aggressively without much care for her whining enjoying getting to feel her up to his heart's content, Aegon leans in and kisses her on the lips. She can taste the lingering wine on his lips. Once he breaks the kiss, staring right into her eyes. "Now, what was your name again, girl?"

"Y/n" her words are slurring now as she has no choice but to lay against his chest to try and stop falling off his leg

Aegon grins, his grip on her tightening ever so slightly as he gets more bold. "Hmm... What a pretty, pretty name for a pretty little girl. Don't worry. What happens here will remain our little secret. I'll be sure of it. Now... Can I ask you one more thing, Y/n?"

she nodded battling between staying up on his leg and staying awake,

"What is it that you think all men wish for?" Aegon asks softly. His breath is hot on her neck, and he can't seem to stop exploring the curves of her body.

"the three Ps" she giggled

Aegon chuckles. "And what would these... three Ps be, Y/n?"

"Power. Pennies. And pussy ...cats" she giggled

Aegon shakes his head, laughing harder. "I suppose that's true..." he appreciates her innocent response. "Your innocent mind is one of the things I like about you, you know that? There isn't a bit of corruption in that head." He squeezes her body tighter against his.

she shook her head and giggled

Aegon's grip tightens. He is enjoying her reaction. This girl is naive and innocent, but she is also pretty, and the wine has made her easy to take advantage of. His voice comes out rough as he whispers in her ear. "You know that I could take you right now if I wanted to, don't you, little girl?"

"...yes your grace" she hiccups

Aegon chuckles. "Good girl. I always get what I want." he moved her dress not just exposing her thigh now to expose her whole lower half from her waist down, his hand up her thighs making sure to rub on her soft skin, she whined and tried to squirm and protest but it came out as nothing more then pouty whining as he forces her to sit on his leg with her lower half exposed she tries to put her hand over her pussy which is also now completely bare but he grabs her hand makes sure he sees her by pushing her knees as far apart as possible.

Aegon smirked exposing her completely. His eyes roamed her bare thighs as he moved his fingers up between her legs rubbing on her labia, He whispered into her ear. "Oh, yes, I am getting exactly what I want. Can't you feel the way your body is reacting to my touch, little girl? Isn't it obvious that you like it?"

she whined unable to argue both being too drunk and aware he was the king so she had no defence against his demands Aegon grinned at the way her whining turned him on, and he leaned down and started kissing her neck down to her bare shoulders. He starts caressing her as he speaks. "Your body is telling me exactly what you want, girl. Can't you feel the way my hands are making you react? It's all part of the effect of the alcohol... That delicious feeling you're feeling right now, the feeling of being helpless, that's the alcohol working through you. It makes you feel so nice, doesn't it?" he growled rubbing on her clit,

"your grace- please -" she begged her body trembling from his touching he was merciless on her making her squeal and scream in her drunken state

Aegon chuckles, enjoying the way he's making her squeal and writhe. "What are you begging for, little girl?" He grabs her hips and pulls her so she is right up against his chest She is completely susceptible to whatever he does now, and he knows it. He moved to circle her entrance,

"Please... I am a maiden your grace" she whined as her body reacted to his handwork now dripping down her legs and squealing into his neck

Aegon chuckles. "A maiden, are you? That's so adorable. That's so precious." He leans in and whispers into her ear. "But you know that doesn't worry me, don't you, little girl? Your purity is nothing more than a hurdle for me to overcome."

He slides his fingers inside her moving his fingers fast and hard inside her fingering her mercilessly as he still rubs her clit, she screamed and whined in protest but Aegon had no care for her concerns he just continued his harsh treatment of her until he forced her into her first ever orgasm unwilling, she screams and squeals, kicking her legs, trembling, whining against him as her whole body reacts for the first time to this new sensation, she screams is name as the juices from her pleasure run down her legs Aegon watches her body's reaction to his touch, his face lighting up in a look of delight. When he sees she's completely lost control, he grins at the sight and leans in to kiss her on the mouth. He whispers into her ear. "That's right, little girl. Feels good, does it? Feeling so helpless and at the mercy of your king. It's a feeling you're going to get used to because you'll be feeling this way every night once I'm done with you."

she tries to shake her head and protest but she's so tired, so drunk, so exhausted, she has no way to protest but to let out short whines, which are no matter to Aegon, he grabs the ties of her dress and forces it off her leaving her naked on his knee,

Aegon squeezes her waist tightly so she stays on his lap. He holds her so he can have better access to her body. He looks at her bare flesh and smiles, enjoying the way he is completely in charge of this little woman. "You are mine now, little girl. I will take you as my own, and there is nothing you can do about it." Aegon pins her on the table and holds her there so she cannot get up. He smiles as he sees her try to move and protest, but she is unable to move at all. She can do nothing but squeak out some unintelligible protest between his kisses as he starts to slowly move his hands up her body, up the sides of her waist and towards her breasts. "This is how all your lessons are going to start, you know that, don't you? We are going to have these lessons every night and they're going to include a lot more of this..." Aegon is kissing her neck He's enjoying how easy it is to take control of her.

"yes your Grace" she knows she has no way out of this so accepts her fate and is at his mercy. He smiles at the way she responds to him.

He whispers into her ear. "That's right, little girl, this is what I own now. Every night I'm going to take you and have my way with you."