A New Look

The chill on the back of his thighs.

The ache to his feet from the heels he was standing in.

The uncomfortable heat burning in his cheeks.

Shouta couldn't remember a time he felt more vulnerable. His hands trembled under the warm water as he fought to fidget in heels that threatened to have his ankles roll at a wrong step. He'd been practicing long before today with Hizashi's helpful advice yet he remained stiff. Refusing to take longer strides despite his husband's encouragement. Erotic humiliation was something his husband put as a hard stop in their BDSM scenes. He knew how uncomfortable his husband was with the last and only time they tried it.

Knew how it made him feel which had him avoiding that hard limit of his, but it didn't mean they couldn't work around it. That they couldn't do something humiliating without it going over the top. It was this rationality that had kept him up when he'd glanced over their list. In the days after that penis pump, he'd found himself absolutely awed that May was all but over for them with one week left before they could officially begin planning for their anniversary. Two weeks where they could breathe again.

Where they could be together without the worry that someone was going to run off to complete another task. Two weeks without overtime or patrols that left them dead on their feet. From point A to point B only to be exhausted when they returned home. No more being worried over missed calls or text messages that were missed by one another. They had one more week of this hectic schedule of theirs and they'd be free to enjoy the nice weather again. To relish in the electric feeling of the oncoming summer.

Rock on the back porch swing again with Hizashi curled into his side. If anything, he swore his husband was electric with the good weather lately with summer promising it to bloom any second now that they had scraped past the allergies that filled spring. His husband was bouncing on his toes, bright eyed, like he'd given him a gift of summer. The sunlight and dry air seemed to be doing wonders for his husband's good mood as he bounced about the house to open windows. Throwing curtains open to let the light in.

Pulling him out onto the back porch to sit in the sunlit backyard. It was this good mood that had him contemplating what to say to his husband. How did he say he wanted to try feminization? It was a degrading humiliation that he was worried his husband would shut down instantly. An idea that he feared his husband would hate because of the humiliation that would be introduced into it. It had him biting his lip, uncertain on saying it, when his husband had asked him Tuesday morning if he had any big ideas for their anniversary.

If he had chosen anything off of the list. It had him hesitating when he'd asked to think about it before bringing it up, which his husband agreed with readily. Feminization, from what he had read about, was a play in BDSM that was between a Dom and Sub. It involved the submissive cross dressing or in lingerie and acting in a feminine role. Being referred to by a feminine name and finding the pleasure in the humiliation of it all. The more extreme options offered wearing prosthetic breasts or tucking which led him down a rabbit hole.

One that made him certain he didn't want to go that far. Didn't want to push any boundaries he might not know his husband held if he wanted to talk to his husband about this. Especially when the man had expressed his discomfort with extreme humiliation. But after their romp with the pump, his husband had been glowing. Excited with that fresh air that promised the start of summer. He'd been bouncing on his feet the few times he caught the man flying from one point to the next. A pink blush to his delighted face.

A glow to those green e yes when they caught his throughout the day when they rushed past one another. Busy but glowing with the delight that had his heart skipping. Hizashi had looked absolutely radiant with his delight in his euphoria. Hizashi had been trying to pester him on Tuesday night. Asking if he had an idea of where he was in terms of picking when he'd cracked at that insistent pushing that he tried to down play. Tried to push off which only made his husband all the more curious about his idea.