Keep Quiet

"Zashi?" A low hum left his husband with the phone in his hands lowering to his chest, Shouta twirled a strand of blonde hair around his fingers idly. Shifting slightly in his spot with the blonde shifting with him, he licked his lips. It wasn't a big deal, he knew that, and yet staring down at those wide eyes he felt a strange stab of that old embarrassment. Swallowing he tugged on the strand in his hair. "I was looking over the list yesterday and I think I have an idea I'd like to try."

"Oh? You chose something already? What is it? Normally it takes you a bit to choose but I'd love to hear what that fussy head of yours has chosen! What exactly could've caught your eye so soon after yesterday, hmm?" The sparkle to his husband's gaze had his heart jumping in his chest at the excitement on his husband's face. Twisting a lock of his hair around his fingers when a hand came up to brush over his warm cheek lightly. "I'll do my best to go along with whatever you chose, baby!"

Tipping his face towards the blonde's drifting fingers before turning his head to kiss at the blonde's fingers which then traced along the edges of his lips lightly. Sliding back until the warmth of his palm was cupping his cheek with his thumb sliding along his cheek bone. "I was thinking about that option you wrote on it; the mutism one? You wrote a question mark next to it and I was just wondering what that meant. The whole mutism thing as well and I can only assume its connected to my quirk, isn't it?"

"Oh! Well, um, I was playing around with ideas at the time, and I came across some more gag ideas online and mutism things! But I don't wanna take my hearing aids out, obviously, because it sure is weird to dirty talk through sign, isn't it?" Nodding in agreement, he twirled the blonde lock around his fingers idly. "So, I thought of doing it differently with either a gag or even better, using your quirk! But I didn't know how you'd feel about it, you know? Because you're not a toy and can say no to it rightfully so but-"

"No, we can do it! I was just thinking of how you wanted it to be done, you know? It's interesting to think about and I've been playing with the idea for a bit." Twirling the blonde lock around his fingers, he smiled softly at the wide eyed blonde. Excitement sparkling in that gaze when he tugged playfully at the lock he had wrapped around his fingers. "Did you want to be gagged? Or halfway use my quirk? I mean, I know I've done it during orgasms but what were your thoughts about it? What would you want from it?

Blonde lashes fluttered in a blink behind the blonde's red framed glasses with spots of pink blooming over his freckled cheeks as he continued to twirl the strand of hair he held. The blonde shifted in his lap slightly when his phone was placed on the coffee table with a light thud. "I was thinking that you could do it then; like right an orgasm? Or we could pull out the gag again to play with as well? Then figure out when you use your quirk? I want to avoid having to take my hearing aids out if possible."

"You didn't really think before putting on the list, did you?" A snicker left his husband when he let go of his strand of hair to gently brush away the hair on his husband's forehead with that sheepish smile being aimed up at him. Drifting his fingers down to that pink cheek, he hummed when he let his gaze flick up to the digital clock on their cable box. "Well, I have time this afternoon and I know you do as well before you going running off on your patrol. So, if you wanted too-"

"Don't even think of asking if I want to have sex with you! You know I do! And we definitely have time before my patrol! It'll be easier too since Nem is bringing Eri back a little before I take off!" The blonde shifted before tipping his head towards his drifting fingers when the thumb on his cheek moved in a caress. "So, I dare say we have more than enough time for it! You and I both know how we feel about sex on Sundays as a whole, yeah? Besides, you need to get packing for your stay, and I'll be back later so-"

"You're saying that after that big lunch of yours that you're willing to burn some calories with me by indulging in early afternoon sex?" That sheepish smile on his husband's face spread wider when he drifted his fingers over that pink freckled cheek before tugging at a blonde lock. Humming quietly, he twirled the lock around his fingers idly. "I can't deny the offer is absolutely agreeable with me. God, I can't wait for this week to be over, and we can breathe without running around like headless chickens."