1: Talk To Me

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello if you're about to read please read description before you continue :)

So far this book isn't very popular but I'm looking forward to seeing new people reading, please don't forget to vote/comment or don't... :3

Enjoy~

WARNING: Will involve lots of Yaoi as this story progresses! (boy on boy action)
_____________________

"Yokotomha... If you're not comfortable discussing what goes on in your head I'm going to have to send you on your wa-"

"O-okay I'll talk just... I feel so ashamed, I don't know if I can."

Dr. Miyami crossed one leg over the other, pushing his spectacles back into place as he sighed and made a gun shape with both his hands, pressing his lips against the vertex.

"Lie down if you must. My patients find it easier to open up with their back to the seat." His voice echoed off the walls and lingered in the cold, still air for what seemed like hours.

I tentatively lifted my feet from the floor and placed them atop the shiny black leather couch, gingerly feeling the cold, rubbery material.

"Now. Shall we begin?" That deep booming voice sent a chill down my spine as I nervously brought my trembling hands together, crossing my fingers over one another and placing them upon my beating chest.

I nodded, the material from the sofa squeaking awkwardly. My jet black hair falling over my murky blue eyes as I gently moved my head forward.

"Now... before we begin the session, I'm going to tell you. Everything you let out is kept highly confidential, so don't be shamed, I'm only here to help you."

His voice... I've heard it... or at least something similar... why? why can't I match it with anyone I know?

I knew him somewhere but, couldn't quite pinpoint him. Even the name.
Miyami... Miyam- I know it but it almost seems impossible!

"Yes Doctor... I know." I whined in a somewhat childish voice, rolling my eyes into my head.

"Now. Lets start with your childhood."
The click of his pen sent my head up like a meerkat.

Ch-Childhood!?

That word triggered my most sensitive... secretive memories. I didn't want to discuss that... I'd rather die.

"N-no... anything but that..." I spluttered and like he immediately knew my weakness, his eyebrow rose.

"So you are hiding something?" His eyes closed ever so slightly as he interrogated me.

I shook my head abruptly and blinked about twenty times before facing the other side of the couch, trying to look away from him and keep my childhood trauma a secret.

"How about you tell me about your parents?... Are they still living?" He asked the question as if it would shatter like dishes if he were not careful. Like he had just one shot with me.

I hesitated for a brief moment but eventually twisted my body around and faced him as I lay facing him, one hand under my head.

"This couch is filthy..." I muttered and stood up suddenly, springing from it and dusting my jeans off as I stared down at the floor.

There must've been hundred people before me lying on it... just think of it... disgusting, the amount of germs one can carry. Especially mentally deranged people... like me.