5: Another's View

AUTHORS MESSAGE:
Hey guys hope you're enjoying this story? I know it's not happy but I promise it'll have a good ending :) it might run on for a while so if you're interested please keep reading! This book in particular isn't very popular so Id really appreciate if you'd remember to vote and comment :D I hope you're enjoying it because I really can't tell :/

(Told from another's POV)

_____________

"Wh... What's your name?" He stuttered as he tentatively brought about the question.

'I want to be close to him... Should I give him my first name? I sure know I want to...'

This boy... Yokotomha... Shionari Yokotomha.

This is the boy I like.

He is quiet, small, has cheeks you want to pinch at, gorgeous straight black hair, cute shiny eyes and... The softest most beautiful voice that the fact I'm hearing it right now makes my heartbeat so noticeable.

I might as well go back to the day when it all started.

It was the first day of school, I remember going to check out my classes out the front, I was late and it was my first day of the new school year.

There was... Crying. That mournful voice just like music. The pain... Why did it make me happy?

I shook my head and looked over my shoulder to see his red teary face. Immediately I had to bring my head back as my heart almost stopped.

He was... Probably the most beautiful human being I had seen in my life.

"Pffft hahah! He had it comi- oh shit there he is..." I knew that voice. It was my friend Shun.

'... don't tell me...'

The voices like hyenas grew closer and approached me from behind. I received a rough slap to my back.

"Ayy you're here, looks like we have the same classes~" He shouted out in that voice, it had been tainted... I hated the sound. He... Actually...

The angelic boy was gone.

"What's the matter? What's with that frown?" Shun patronised.

"What did you say to that boy?" I questioned abruptly.

He scoffed and gave me a look of utter confusion.

"Dunno what the hell y-"

"Then just tell me who had what coming?!" I hissed as I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him closer.

"That... Mmm." His face turned beet red.

His pathetic eyes averted my strong glare.

"That kid... His whore of a mother just cheated on my father with about three others... It's... A disgusting family he has!" He placed his once limp hands and my chest and pushed as hard as he could.

"... That's no reason to..." I clenched my fists and walked off. I was honestly fed up.

'If that boy thinks I'm friends with them... I won't even have a chance with him!'

Later in the day he just appeared again. He showed up to my English class and took the seat right across from me.

I was so happy i couldn't believe it...

"Yo!" Shun kicked my chair from beside me... He'd also taken the seat across from me.

As soon as that boy heard Shuns voice... He gathered his belongings and moved up one chair.