21. Found

It's been three days since you've been taken to the contamination facility. You have been trying to keep pressure on your wounds, not bothering to get out. You wouldn't be of much use to yourself if you got out but you wouldn't be able to anyway. The keycard Alex uses is the only way in or out of your room. You haven't seen any of your friends either which worries you.

Alex has stopped by everyday to get blood samples and daily check-ups during the day. You've been asked multiple times to describe what the hallucinations are exactly but you still don't trust the situation you're in so you haven't said a word. It seems as if they don't know anything about the phantom dimension which is good.

You can't recall how many times you've flinched at the sounds coming from the other side of your door. Sitting in your bed for hours is driving you insane.

You pause hearing a beep noise followed by the creaking noise of your door. Your eyes widen as you struggle to get yourself up. To your relief, it's Taylor, Ashlyn, Logan, and Aiden with a wheelchair. They all look at you with wide eyes that are full of worry. "[Y/N]..." Taylor is the first to walk toward you, followed by Logan. They develop you in a hug causing you to wince from the impact. They both cower back mumbling an apology. "We need to get you to Ben, now" Ashlyn walks to you and gently help you up. "Aiden, wheelchair" Ashlyn demands. Aiden brings the wheelchair over and Ashlyn helps you sit in it. "Thanks" You mumble.

"I wonder who died first, you or me" Aiden hums. "Wait what?! You died?! When?!" You spit out quiet yet panicked questions as he wheels you down the hallway with the others. "In the school. The ceiling fell on my head..." Aiden answers. "Run!" Ashlyn shouts and suddenly Aiden starts pushing you fast in the wheelchair. Logan is quick to swipe a keycard on a door to the left and you're quickly brought in the room followed by everyone else. Logan closes the door behind him all they all catch their breath as you stare at the blood in the room with wide eyes.

"[Y/N]..." Tyler mutters, staring at you with wide eyes along with Ben. "I'm fine... Kinda" You wince, taking in a sharp breath. "We need to get you stitched up" Ashlyn says. "But we don't have a sedative..!" Taylor panics. "I know but we have to" Ashlyn glances at the brunette. "I'm currently bleeding from ten different spots... Just stitch me up" You get up with the help of Aiden, who's holding you up gently. "Ten?! How?!" Logan squeaks. Ben motions from Aiden to place you on the end of Tyler's bed. "How did you... Die, exactly?" Taylor questions. "When I ran off before the ceiling started to fall. A phantom stabbed me with it's fingers just after a piece of the ceiling fell on the one of the three phantom I was going against" You explain.

Tyler feels a sharp pang of guilt hit his chest. He wishes that he wasn't injured so he could've protected you. You turn to Ben, "Do I need to take my shirt off?". Ben nods, writing something in his notebook before showing you. 'It'll be easier that way so it's not in the way... You'll need to lay down when I do it' The words on the notebook read. You nod, taking your arms out of their sleeves and pause. "I can't stretch that far..." You mumble. "Do you need help?" Tyler asks beside you. "Yeah..." You mutter.

Heat instantly reaches your face as Tyler reaches for the bottom of your shirt. "Wait, don't move. You're still injured" Ashlyn stops him. "I'll help her" Logan stands in front of you, asking for your consent with his eyes. You give him a nod and he helps you. 'Is this how Logan felt when I was helping him that one night...' You become embarrassed. Tyler is struck with a bit of jealousy but tries to push it away since Logan's only doing it to help you.

The collar of your shirt messes up your hair as Logan helps take your shirt off, making smaller strands of your hair fall out of its hold. Both you and Logan make eye contact. You quickly glance away as the embarrassment rises. You're met with Tyler's eyes instead, 'Give me a break from this embarrassment please, God, I beg of you,'. It's not this first time you were exposed like this. The first time was in the bathroom after they found you all beat up but it feels different this time thanks to your major crush on Tyler.

You shut your eyes laying down, "Lets just get this over with...". "Lift your head for a second" Ashlyn says. You open your eyes as you do what she says. Ashlyn moves to sit behind you, "Okay, lay back down". You give Ashlyn a soft smile as you rest your head in her lap. "Are you ready?" Ashlyn questions. You nod, "Go ahead, Ben. Work your magic...". Your hands grip the sheet as you let out a grunt. Tyler takes the opportunity to grab ahold over your hand as Ashlyn wipes the tears that escaped your closed eyes.

As much as Taylor is worried about you and her brother, the sight of you two holding each other's hands make her smile ever so slightly. Taylor knows Tyler is doing it to comfort you but there's no doubt that there is a part of him that is doing it to comfort himself.

HEY! New chapter for everyone since I passed my Art and Psychology exams! WOO!

This will continue in the following chapter after [Y/N] is all stitched up.