🎂BIRTHDAY SPECIAL🎂

"Happy birthday, kiddo!" Your dad bursts through your bedroom door. You groan as you roll over, "Five more minutes...". "Nope," Corey lays on you. "Dad, get off..!" You try to push him off. "Not until you get up" He chuckles. "Alright, fine. I'm up" You sigh, sitting up as Corey moves off of you.

"Get dressed and meet me for breakfast downstairs," Your dad says before exiting your room. After you take a shower, you get dressed and go downstairs. Corey made you some french toast, a sweet breakfast meal the two of you share. "Here, I got you this... Well, your mom got you this but she was saving it for this year" Corey smiles as he places a small box in front of you in replacement of your empty plate. You smile at the mention of your mother as you open the box. Your eyes widen when you see a beautiful dragonfly necklace. "It's pretty" You blink away your tears, "Put it on for me?". Your father nods, taking the necklace from your hands to put it around your neck.

☾☾☽☽

"Alright, let's go" Corey grabs his car keys. "Where are we going?" You ask. "It's a surprise, duh" Your dad opens the front door for you. You jokingly roll your eyes, "Har-Har— What are you doing?". Your dad ties a blindfold around you and leads you to his car, "Ask all the questions you want but you won't get your answer until we get there".

It was about a ten-minute drive to your destination. "Easy" Your dad helps you out of the car. "Can I take this blindfold off now?" You whine. "No, now I'm going to carry you on my back so just feel for me in front of you" He kneels, his back facing you. "Okay..." You wave your hands around until you can feel him. You can tell he walks up a few stairs before it goes flat again. "Slide off" Corey instructs. "Okay," You do as you're told. "Take off your blindfold in three... two... one...". You open your eyes.

"SURPRISE!".

Your group and almost all their parents stand in front of you with smiles on their faces, causing a smile to appear on your face. "Thank you guys..." Your tone is soft. "Happy birthday to my partner in crime!" Aiden throws an arm around your shoulders. "Absolutely not," Ashlyn and Tyler say in unison. You and Aiden share a glance before snickering. "So, did you bring a bathing suit?" Aiden questions. "No?" You raise an eyebrow. "Yes, she did" Your dad chimes in before handing you a bag, "It's in here". You grab the bag and open it to see your favorite bathing suit inside it. "Oh, someone's gonna like that" Aiden whispers. "Aiden!" You push him away, your face growing red.

You walk out to the pool, dressed in your bathing suit. You sit beside Tyler on the edge of the pool, watching Taylor and Aiden spray each other with water guns. Tyler glances at you with his eyes and his eyes stop on your necklace. "That's pretty, where'd you get your necklace from?" Tyler asks. "Hm? Oh, my mom got it for me to open on this birthday. 'Dragonfly' is what she used to call me" You subconsciously grab your necklace, playing with the dragonfly charm. Tyler notices the soft smile on your face as you talk about your mom.

You notice Taylor eye you then her brother. Her eyes land on you again, this time she wears a grin on her face and you know exactly what she wants to do. "I should probably take it off before it gets wet" You lie, scooting back. He hums, paying attention to his legs swinging back and forth in the water. You kneel behind him before placing a leg on each side of him and wrapping your arms around his torso. "W-what are you doing?" Tyler glances at you from over his shoulder, growing nervous. Your smile doesn't help his nervousness as his face becomes a shade of pink.

"Forgive me," You say. "Huh?" Tyler raises an eyebrow. He flinches when cold water hits his torso. Taylor takes this as her chance to grab his arms to pull him into the pool with the help of you pushing him in. You and Taylor chuckle as Tyler's head pops over the water. "Not funny" He rolls his eyes before turning to you.

You narrow your eyes at him as he makes his way over to you, placing his hands on your sides. "You think you're slick" Tyler looks up at you. You lean closer to his face and place a finger underneath his chin, "Careful Ty... I'm really tempted right now...". His eyes slightly widen as his face grows a dark shade of pink. His eyes flicker to your lips for a second before going back to your eyes.

Tyler's eyes widen again as his face grows red when you plant a kiss on his cheek, almost hitting his lips. "Sorry, that was a close one..." You chuckle sheepishly, your face becoming a shade of pink. Tyler's hands slightly grip your waist, trying to contain himself from full-on kissing you. "You're a tease..." He sends you a playful glare. "Only for you" You give him an innocent smile, "Now, are you going to move back so I can get in?". Tyler doesn't give you time to react as he pulls you closer, making you slide into the pool. Your legs subconsciously wrap around his waist as your arms wrap around his neck.

You loosen your grip around his neck and look him in the eye, "And I'm the flirt?". Tyler chuckles as you release him from your grip and allow yourself to be fully submerged in the water. Deep down, both you and Tyler are internally panicking at your interaction.

For the rest of the day, you played chicken fight in the pool, video games, and had a barbecue. This is by far one of the best birthdays you've ever had.

'I wish you were here mom' You play with the dragonfly charm on your necklace.

'No... You are here'

____________________________

Hey, hey, hey! How is everyone?

I did this little birthday special as a gift to you all in honor of my birthday. It's not much but I hope you enjoyed it.

It doesn't change the story plot.

Thank you for reading and being patient!

The next SBG episode comes out in two days and I can't wait to read it!