My heart belongs to You

Twilight giggled as Flash chased after her. The two lovebirds had been playing tag for the entire afternoon, yet they were still not tired of it. Flash did not expect his princess to have such agility. But then again, his Twilight was full of surprises. 

Soon, the rocker grew tired and sat underneath a big oak tree. Twilight, not hearing his footsteps behind her anymore, saw him resting under the tree. "Hey, you okay?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired. Gosh, how long have we been out here?" he asked. 

The princess stood up, her eyes fixed on the breathtaking view over the horizon. The sun was slowly descending, casting a warm glow over the landscape. She turned to the rocker and smiled, a sense of contentment spreading over her face. "We stayed long enough to be able to see the sunset," she said, pointing towards the crimson and orange hues that painted the sky. The lovebirds stood in awe of the stunning sight before them, grateful for the moment of peace and tranquility amid their busy lives. 

The couple sat underneath the shade of the great oak, admiring the sunset. Soon, night fell and stars filled the night sky. "We should probably head home. It's dark now." Twilight said. "Yeah, we should. But first, I want to do something." Flash said. The princess was curious. "What is it?" "This," the rocker kissed the princess on the lips. Twilight was taken aback but returned it. 

Soon, their lips parted and Flash hugged Twilight tightly. "No matter what, you will always be my princess. Even if I had to die a million times for you, I will," he whispered softly. Twilight blushed and kissed him on the cheek. "And even if I returned to Equestria, and have a million of secret admirers, my heart will always belong to you, my prince," she said. 

Love is one of the most beautiful feelings a person can experience, so be sure to cherish it.