Return

Twilight's return, except there were no sirens. She just came back on her own because she missed a certain blue-haired guitarist. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash sighed dejectedly, picking up all of his school supplies. Today was the worst day of his life. He just got a call from his parents that their business trip has been extended. And he ran out of his instant cup noodles and was too lazy to go get more from the stores. Also, this annoying girl was still trying to ask him out. 

What's worst of all is that today marks the exact day last year when CHS held the Fall Formal. Where everyone last saw the beautiful Equestrian princess. Even her friends seem especially gloomy today. 

Laila Forest was a year younger than him and was literally obsessed with him. Her goal was to get the rocker to go on at least one date with her by the end of the year. Not that Flash was comfortable with any of it! He was much too attached to the sweet princess to just forget about her.  

Flash quickly walked out of the classroom and made his way to the front gate. He wanted to get out as soon as possible. However, he did not manage to leave quietly. Laila was already waiting for him at the exit. 

"Hey, Flash!" the girl smiled brightly at him. Flash just rolled his eyes. "What do you want, Laila? I'm not in the mood to talk today," he said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Either Laila did not notice, or was just trying to ignore it. 

"I just want to ask, did you think about my offer of going to get ice cream this weekend? Or if you don't like ice cream, we could..." Laila didn't even finish before Flash snapped. 

"You just can't get a hint, can you? Laila, I'm not interested in dating you. For the sake of God, when will you just leave me alone?" the rocker said with irritation. He pushed her out of the way and quietly walked out of the school building. 

Shocked by Flash's outburst, Laila hurriedly walked behind him, hoping to ask him another question. When suddenly, the boy stopped in his tracks. His eyes widened as he saw the Rainbooms and Sunset huddled in front of the mighty horse statue. The group parted, revealing the person they were so excited to meet. Flash shook his head in disbelief. 

She was here. 

The rocker stared at the girl for a few seconds before she turned to him. Her violet eyes widened as a beautiful smile graced her face. Flash couldn't help but smile back. They stared at each other for a few moments before the rockstar took a few wide steps towards her. Then, the princess took off.

After a few steps, she leaped into his arms. She hugged him tightly, burying her face into his chest. "I missed you so, so much, Twilight..." The rocker said gently. The princess had to stop herself from bursting into tears for how sweet it was to hear his voice again. 

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear your voice again!" The princess said to the rocker. 

As she stood on her tiptoes, she brought their eyes to the same level. "I've never forgotten you,"  Twilight whispered lovingly into Flash's ear. "Neither have I," Flash said and leaned in to give the princess the most magical kiss that was ever on her lips.

"I love you, so, so much," 

"I love you too,"