Farewell, Princess...

This is what I would want Twilight's goodbye to look like. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The princess hugged her friends tightly. "You'll look out for her, won't you?" she asked the girls as they pulled apart and looked over at the destroyed entrance of CHS to see Sunset watching them. 

"Of course we will." Rarity reassured Twilight. "Although I do expect some sort of apology for last spring's debacle," the designer said as she crossed her arms. The princess put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Rarity. I have a feeling she'll be handing out a lot of apologies," she told the designer. 

"We better get going," a little dog-like creature said to the princess. The princess bit her lip and looked at the moon. The portal to Equestria will be closing in 20 minutes. She turned to the crowd of students gathered outside CHS. 

A certain blue-haired guitarist saw her looking at him and gave her a sad wave. The princess's heart hurt as she saw the pain in the rocker's eyes. She couldn't let herself go without saying goodbye. 

She ran towards the rocker and flung her arms around his neck. "I'll miss you, Flash Sentry. Although we've only known each other for a short time, I'll never forget you," she said prettily into the rocker's ear. 

Flash was taken aback. Of course, he had feelings for the girl ever since he first saw her, but he never thought she would return it. He hugged her back. "I'll never forget you either, princess. You are the most amazing girl I've ever met." the rocker said gently. 

Filled with emotions, the adrenalin in her made the princess do something that even she herself was unaware of. The princess stood on her tiptoes and kissed the rocker's lips. The rocker was shocked. He did not expect such a direct movement from the sweet princess. Once he got over the shock, he returned the kiss. 

They stood like this for a moment as everyone from the school cheered for their new ship. The princess parted her lips from the rocker and hugged him tight. "Farewell, princess," the rocker whispered in her ear. Tears welled up inside the princess's violet eyes. 

She will definitely come back to him.