The past months

You've been living in NeverLand for a while now, and you've come to notice that Peter was acting nicer to you then anyone else on the island. You loved everything about him, his smile, the beautiful green eyes, his soft brown hair and his personality. You had to admit to yourself that you had a crush on Peter but you thought he'd never like you back, you thought he was probably only nice to you because you were a girl and Peter had lived with boys all his life that he didn't know how to act around a girl.

"Y/N?" you turn to see Peter walking out from the bushes.

"Oh Peter how did you know I was here?" You said staring into his green eyes as you sat near the cliff edge. 

"Uhh, it was just guess." he sat down next to you.

"Soo Y/N why are you out here on your own?" You noticed that Peter was acting very nervous and his eyes where bouncing around, he couldn't look at you straight in the eyes.

"Peter ? is there something wrong you seem very nervous."

"Hah what? Im Peter Pan I never get nervous!" He sounded even more nervous like he knew he was  caught out. 

"Whatever you say." You looked away staring at nights sky reflection on the ocean.

You really wanted to tell Peter how you felt about him, but you thought he would reject you and never want to talk to ever again. He'd probably kick you off the island.

"It's beautiful isn't it." Peter said smiling 

"Yeah.. It is very beautiful." you said feeling a bit sad

"Like you" Pan said staring at you with a little smirk. You felt you cheeks starting to flare up.

"Peter you didn't mean that did you?"

"what? why wouldn't i mean it? your the most beautiful sweeties girl I've ever met"

"i'm the only girl you've met" you said giggling 

"Oh no Y/N, I've met some pretty crazy girls. But they aren't even close to who you are."

You saw Peter leaning in closer to you, within a few second Peter had already pressed his lip against yours.

"wow Peter..."

"Just admit it Y/N you like me I know it" your smile slowly faded away. 

"How do you kn..." You were soon cut by Peter as he laid he lips against yours

The both of you walked back to camp and spent the night in Peters tent.

Note// Second Imagine YAYYY i hope you guys liked this and pleaseeee don't forget to send me some request :D