Loves Memories

NOTE// Sorry I haven't been posting any imagines I promise I'll post some during the week :)

You woke up lying on the cold damp dirt floor. Your head was throbbing and you could feel a bit of blood drip down from the side of your head. Jungle Forest surrounded you, and you couldn't remember anything, It all was just a blur to you. 

"Y/N!" A males voice with a light british accent, called out your name.

You turned to say a young handsome boy with beautiful green eyes, with a touch of golden-hazel in it. He had brown hair with a few golden strips, and is fringe flicked up wards. His clothing was mostly green and green-brown colours. 

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" You said in a scared panic voice. As you spoke you noticed he had cuts and bruise on his face and arms, which scare you even more.

"Y/N? It's me...Peter...Peter Pan!" He gave you a confused look and moved closer.

"STAY AWYA FROM ME. DONT COME ANY CLOSER!" You shouted at him. 

He stopped and looked stared at you in confusion. His hazel-green eyes widened.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I never have an never will." 

"What do you mean? I don't know you! How do you know me?" Nothing made any sense to you.

"Do you remember anything that happened yesterday? Or even the day before?"

"N...No" 

"Well..Yesterday I nearly died, whilst trying to protect you from Rumple. He tried to steal my heart and take you away from me. But of course you being Y/N, you always have to put your life before anyone else's. Not caring about how much stronger anyone else is compared to you. You jumped in front of me and Rumple and stopped him. I sent Rumple threw a portal, but when i turned around his shadow grabbed you and took you away. It was all my fault if i just didn't turn my back.." Tear rolled down his cheeks as he tried to explain everything.

You still had no clue what happened but, your gut told you to believe the kid.

"The why can't I remember. I want to but everything is a blur to me." 

"I can help you. But you have to let me and you've got to trust me." He walked towards you 

He stopped right in front you and started into your eyes. You accepted what he did and did it back. You kinda liked what he was doing. He lifted his hand up, and placed on your cheek. Slowly your memory started to return but it was still a bit of a blur to you. All of a sudden you see Peter close his eyes and tilt his head moving forward. Before you knew it, his lips were pressed firmly against yours. As he moved aways your memory returned. 

"Pe...Peter!?" You started to cry

"Y/N!!!" 

"I remember Peter! I REMEMBER YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PETER" You jumped into his arms and started kissing him all over. He whispered in your ear.

"I love you too" 

NOTE//OKAY how was this? sorry for being so inactive. ;)