Unexpected Return Part 4

You felt a tight grip around your waist. You look up and open your eyes.

"Peter?

He looked light a ghost, his face and body were almost invisible and you could the sparkling night sky through him. Was it really him holding onto you in those very moments as you were quickly approaching the ground of the city street. Was this just a figment of your imagination, something that you truly desired the most revealing itself to you in the very moments before your death, so you could rest with happiness being the last true emotion in your life. 

You stop feeling the cold air rushing against your body, you look to the buildings beside you, and see your reflection of you hovering in the air. But how is this possible? You thought to yourself. You look back towards Peter.

"Am I dead? Are we dead?"  

There was no reply from him. He lifted his left hand and blew sparking gold dust into your face, it made you sneeze a little and you began to close your eyes falling into a deep deep sleep.

A familiar smell flowed though your nose as you slowly began to open your eyes. Your head hurt and your body felt heavy, it was like you had been sleeping for years. It took you a few minutes to fully be able to open up your eyes, the moment you did you instantly recognised where you were. 

No.. This cant be, You thought to yourself. You were laying in the bed you once shared with Peter, the walls of the room were the inside of a tree trunk, you looked around and noticed all of Peters belongings, and the furniture you and Peter build together. 

"I'm...I'm in Neverland."

YES THIS VERY SHORT I KNOW BUT IT WILL BE UPDATED I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE PEOPLE A LITTLE INSITE INTO THE NEXT PART OF THIS STORY.