An unexpected return part 2

You woke up lying on your couch. 

"Agh, it was just a dream." you said feeling slightly sad. 

You began to lift  yourself up when you saw him again, Peter. He was sitting in a  chair next to the couch. 

Again you felt your heart beating fast and you began to feel sacred and anxious. 

"NO! ITS A DREAM. Y/N WAKE UP." you said yelling to yourself. You began to pinch at the skin on your arms.

Peter suddenly lashed out grabbing onto your hands, preventing you from pinching yourself. You looked up at him.

"It's not a dream Y/N." He said. You pushed his hands away, you began to feel anger. 

"Why? Why are here? You left me for 3 years and now you come back unexpectedly like this." You said in a angry tone. You were very happy and shocked to see Peter again. You missed him so much but you felt like he had abandoned. 

Peter did his famous eyebrow raise.

"Are you not happy to see me?" he said with a smirk and shrugged his arms.

"Don't with this bullshit Peter. Why are you here?" You could see what he was trying to do, but he wasn't going to get away with avoiding the question. You always let hi. get away with not answering you question, you had enough of it and it made you mad. 

"I've come to see you again. To bring you home." He said turning his head to look around the room too avoid eye contact.  

You didn't know what to say. You just stood there giving him the same look. The mixed look of sadness and anger. 3 years... 3 years... kept repeating itself in your head. The way he just left you was wrong he just dumped you back on earth like it meant nothing, since it had been soon long since you last saw. He couldn't even at least dream visit you? 

"No, you can't just pop up into my life whenever. Why now? What happened." 

Peter rolled his eyes.

"If you don't recall I had a evil darkness to defeat. If I didn't, NeverLand wouldn't exist anymore. I'd be dead." He said sarcastically. "Do you even care about what I had to go through? I did you a favour, I saved your life by sending you away.

You didn't answer. 

"Y/N, Why are you being selfish? Thinking about yourself? What YOUUU had to go through. Honestly you were living the life down here. Seems like you prefer it here more!" Peter said in anger.

"Peter, you were silent for so long!" You lashed out. 

"OH SORRY I WAS TRYING TO SAVE AN ENTIER ISLAND." 

"YOU ABANDONED ME."

"Abandoned... Wow thats a real good one Y/N. What happened to you? You changed. Sorry for wasting your time here." Peter said as he back to walk towards the window.

You began to feel regret. Why did I say that, you thought to yourself. You missed him for so long, you spoke to the sky every night for him. Now he's leaving again. You let your anger control you too much. 

"Wait not Peter. Don't leave again. I'm sorry!"

He didn't say anything. He stopped at the window with his back turned to you, looking up at the sky he spoke.

"Bye Y/N. This isn't going to work." 

"NO PETER PLEASE!!"

It was too late. He had vanished. You fell to the floor, you were so broken that tears couldn't even pour out. 

Part 3 soon XD This had a odd turn. Was reading comments in older stories and I realised that I made the character "You" seem like a character who cries a lot, I thought I'd take a different approach. What ya'll think?