~ 23 ~

"My wish is..."

Jungkook started, he slowly kept his hand on Taehyung's nape.

As he did he leaned to kiss Taehyung's cute lips.

Taehyung eyes wide opened when he felt Jungkook's lips on his. He then snapped out and slowly started kissing Jungkook back, gripping the plate with the cake tightly so that it wouldn't fall.

After few seconds jungkook broke the kiss, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung was blushing mess as hell.

Jungkook took the cake and kept it aside at the kitchen counter

And recoiled their lips.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, Taehyung put his arms around Kook's neck and kissed him back softly.

Kook slowly started pinning Tae to the kitchen counter and sucked Taehyung's bottom lip giving Taehyung a shiver down his spine.

Taehyung parted his lips allowing Jungkook to enter his tongue.

Kook lifted up Tae and put him on the kitchen counter making Tae to wrap his legs around kooks hip. Tae pulled Jungkook even closer to close the complete gap between them making Jungkook to rub Taehyung's bare thighs with his one hand and another hand caressing Tae's cheeks, kiss him even more

Breath tangled, the world felt frozen as the two lovers kissed eachother passionately and deeply like their life depends on it.

Taehyung started pulling away, Jungkook slowly traced Tae's lower lips down with his thumb and Tae pulled Jungkook by his neck into needy kiss.

Jungkook was smiling crazily into the kiss as he pulled Taehyung even closer if that's even possible.

And yeah something had to ruin their kiss and it was Tae's alarm which was set to 12.05 just in case.

But now he regret it.

"Fuck" Tae let out cussing the alarm, not noticing Jungkook was staring at him.

He quickly turned off the alarm and noticed how kook was looking at him.

Taehyung broke the eye contact, looking down, blushing mess but Jungkook lifted Taehyung's chin and said "Thank you hyung" and kissed Tae's lips.

"Oh my god I forgot about the cake-" Taehyung let out as he jumped off the kitchen counter and took the cake for kook to blow the candle.

Kook was smiling crazily and wished his wish and blew the candle. "Happy birthday Kookie I love you!!" Taehyung exclaimed really happy.

"I love you so much hyung" Jungkook said and kissed Tae's lips.

"Stop kissing me and cut the cake already!" Taehyung let out blushing after pulling away quickly.

Tae gave the knife to Jungkook to cut it, but what jungkook did?

He took some cream from the cake and rubbed it onto Tae's nose. Tae giggled at it and took some cream from the cake and rubbed it onto Kook's cheeks. Both were giggling at eachother

Jungkook decided to cut the cake, he then gave the first piece to Tae, feeding him.

He then gave another piece to Taehyung But tae refused and wanted Jungkook to eat that piece but kook dint let him.

When Taehyung finally accepted the second piece, right after Tae kept it in his mouth, kook kissed Tae's lips and ate the cake from his mouth. Tae was really suprised by Kook's idea.

Tae cheeks were flushed with blush making Kook to kiss his cheeks.

"Hyung I love you to the core." Kook muttered, showing how much he loves Tae through that voice. "I love you too kook!" Taehyung exclaimed.

They both then sat on the kitchen counter eating the cake happy, chatting a bit.

"Kook it's getting late, we should sleep quickly" Tae said

"Okay officer!" Jungkook let out making Tae chuckle.

They both went to bed hugging eachother, loving eachother's embrace, they slowly drifted to sleep.