Chapter 19

1k views...

You guys just made my day! I can't believe it! Ha ha! To celebrate, I'm gonna post two chapters!!!

I'm gonna change the title to...

'Forgive, But Not Forget'!

Creative I know...

If its okay, eat a jar of Nutella and pat yourself on the back.

If you do'nt, eat a banana and watch a horror movie at night. With the lights off.

Disclaimer: I'm a girl, not a man. And I live in Philippines. So there's no way I'm Rick Riordan. And if I'm not Rick Riordan, then I do'nt own PJO and BOO.

*sigh* Next time I make a story, I will make a disclaimer for the WHOLE  book.

Oh, and if you read creepypastas please check my story out! It's called Christmas Trouble[Creepypasta Fanfiction].

~~~~|||~~~~

Annabeth decided to come with him to school so they can hang out before classes. Percy did'nt really mind. Every second with his Wisegirl is worth it.

"Leo said that the portal might be done this week." She said excitedly. "I mean, if it works, it will be like the first ever twin portals that connects to send molecules and bring them back together with no trouble! The first ever in history! Magic and technology working together!"

Percy laughed. "Well, good news. We can have battles with Camp Jupiter. Bigger battles than the cabins. And we'll be able to see Frank and Hazel more often."

Annabeth nodded, smiling. She intertwined her hands around his. "You know, sometimes I kinda miss the Seven hanging out together. Yeah, we visit each other from time to time, but it's really not the same you know?" She said, her smile turning a sad one.

Percy stopped walking and kissed her forehead. "But that's gonna change now, right Wisegirl?"

Annabeth smiled and nodded. Percy turned and noticed everyone staring at him with either surprise or shock. He glared. "What?" They gulped and continued with whatever their doing.

Annabeth laughed lightly. "Deja vu."

"Well, at least they acted like nothing happened. With you they almost ran away."

"Are you saying I'm scary?" Annabeth asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yep."

Annabeth kissed him on his cheek. "And you better remember that. You do'nt want an angry girlfriend, now do you?"

"Annabeth! Percy!" They turned to see Emery running to them, dragging Zach.

Percy raised an eyebrow. "Together already?"

"U-um...yeah?"

Percy just shrugged. Em turned to Zach with a slight glare and crossed her arms. Zach sighed. He turned to Percy with an uncomfortable look on his face. "Um, listen man, I'm really sorry....I'm sorry for all those...um...stuff I said and did and...yeah..." He said, not making eye contact.

"And?" Emery raised an eyebrow. Percy leaned at Annabeth and whispered, "She's almost as scary as you." causing Annabeth to hit his arm.

"...And I was wondering if we...could start over or somethin'....I mean not as a relationship kind of 'start over'...I mean-you know what I mean. I meant as friends not as in a relationship. I-ugh! Now I feel awkward. I mean, you know..."

"Dude! Chill! It's not like I'm gonna bite."

Annabeth looked between them. "So. Now shake hands and make up."

"What are we kids?" Percy mumbled. Annabeth raised an eyebrow at him, making him sigh and roll his eyes.

"I'm not really one on holding grudges. I'm not Hades' kid. So," He stuck out his hand. "Friends?"

Zach seemed surprised that he forgave him that easily. He snapped out of his shock and took Percy's hand. "Yeah...friends."

Somewhere, a son of Apollo is staring angrily at the scene. Until a daughter of Aphrodite tugged at his hand and whispered. "Come on, lets go. There's nothing we can do." He sighed and they walked away.

|×|×|×|×|×|

Percy looked around. He noticed that Kenneth and Victoria is'nt in the classroom. The're already thirty minutes late. He frowned. I got a bad feeling about this. He thought.

|×|×|×|×|×|

Almost there...Leo stuck his tongue out as he spun a bolt with a wrench one more time. He did it as hard as he could to make sure that it wont go loose. He leaned back and let out a breath. Four or so days and their project will be finished.

He turned to one of his siblings. "Hey Liam! Put this over there! This is the top part." He turned to another. "Nyssa! Is the bottom right finished?"

"Yep!" Nyssa called back as Liam used a crane to pick up Leo's part to the others.

Leo stood up, wiping his hands on a piece of cloth. Not that it helps. Most of the grease seem to permanently stick by the many hours his hands was'nt washed.

"Excuse me, are you Leo?" Said a girl with red-brown hair and caramel eyes.

"Why of course. What's a beautiful lady doing in these parts?" Leo grinned.

She fluttered her eyelashes. "I heared that you are the best with machines among your siblings. I was wondering wether you could do me a favor?"

Leo blushed slightly at the compliment. "Well, I would'nt say 'the best'...I only gave Festus wings... and planned and built the ArgoII......And did other stuff..."

"So will you do me a favor?"

"What for?"

Vic smiled slyly. "Oh, nothing. Just a prank."

|×|×|×|×|×|

Ugh, I hate myself. It's short I know. To make up for the short chapter, you can read these(:

The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.

It's you and me against the world......we attack at dawn.

A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends grab those knives and stab those bastards back for you.

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.

Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.

Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"