Thank you! and New story!

Yay! I finished the book! I can't believe it! Thank you for reading! Yeah yeah, it's only a minor plot story with no war in it and there are thousands of other better stories out there and blah blah.

But can you blame me? This is my first! XD And I finished it! I do'nt know wether I should laugh or cry... XD or T^T

I think I started this somewhere at the end of May, maybe a week or two. And now is September. So, three or four months. Wow, three or four months? Awesome! But I'm sure my next story will be even longer.

Before that, here's a poem dedicated to Queen_of_fandonia because she's the one who first did poems like this. And also because of her Falling through Portals. X3

I found a pillow made of porcupines

That liked to poke cows' behinds

Guinea pig the Billy danced with honey bees

While dead snakes sing with trees

*scratches head* maybe it's not as great as her's. Well, I tried Lol.

Anyway, here's my new story:

Chaos' Champion

War is coming. A war that will either preserve or end the reign of Olympus. The Olympians had gotten weaker throughout the centuries and even with all their power, it w'ont be enough to defeat the Titan Lord Kronos, nor the Earth Goddess Gaia. Lady Chaos, Mother of the Protogenoi, Creator of the Universe, sees the downfall of Olympus. But she has no wish for that to happen.

And so, without the knowledge of the Primodial Council, Chaos chose a demigod. A demigod who will grow up to be a strong warrior, but also a pure-hearted hero. A demigod who will be loyal to a fault. A demigod who will recieve her blessing, and will be the key in Olympus' survival.

This demigod is Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseidon, and Champion of Chaos.

Please do check it out!

Oh and media is my drawing of Thalia.