𝙴𝚅𝙾𝙻,𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1.

"I had already made arrangements for you to be assigned to Team Kakashi when the boy returned,and that Kaguya has thrown a considerable wrench in my plans with her very existence..." The darkness of the corridor didn't hinder the kneeling man's commitment,kneeling even on the stone flooring for his master...

"Not only are you and Naruto Uzumaki close in age. But you're both stronger than your peers and your own talent with the brush is simply unsurpassed."

Gold,hawk-like eyes highly regarded this finely crafted ninja before him—his finely crafted ninja,finally deciding on his objective.

"From this day forward until your mission is completed,you shall be known as Sai," Danzo officially announced while grasping his cane.

"Ah...Sai, is it?" The new ninja spoke, smirking.

"When you're in front of me wipe that fake smile off your face," Danzo was a hard bastard with an even harder shell.

"Forgive me sir,but it was mentioned in the books that the first step toward winning a person's heart is a smile," Sai explained calmly. "—I've been practicing,though... I guess I'm still not very good at facial expressions."

"You have your mission,boy." In Danzo fashion,he disappeared into the darkness.
____________________________________

Inside the Hokage Tower,elders gathered to discuss a few issues with Tsunade they had housed for well over a few weeks,now being brought to her directly after certain circumstances.

"Absolutely not!" Her fist slammed into the oak,eyes narrowed sharply at the duo of pains in her neck.

"Princess Tsunade,Naruto is no ordinary child...He is a jinchuriki," the elderly Homura reasoned, then further elaborated.

"-Normally, we would never even send him outside the village and keep him under surveillance at all times. So we're already offering you a compromise with this."

"Sooner or later, the Akatsuki will come after him and it'll be the sand village incident all over again....But a moving target is hardest to hit, which is why we must keep Naruto in the field as long and as often as possible," Tsunade said rightfully.

They all knew well that the blonde ninja had legendary talent and would be a great asset to their village.The Fifth tried to argue with the elders because of how much Naruto has already gone through in his life.

Because she believed in him,she knew she had nothing to worry about what the future outcomes would behold...

That left their other resident jinchuriki in a peculiar position,which was an entirely more complex situation than Naruto's.The mint-haired beam of light was expressly tied to the wildcard of the village,a repeating pattern with those that surrounded Saryn.

"As you wish,then a compromise it is... To honor your faith in him,Naruto shall be allowed to remain on active duty...However we reserve the ability to select the additional shinobi that are to makeup Team 7,and the shinobi of the previously inactive Team 11." The elderly man relented with a tired sigh.

"Done.And we know the new role of Kakashi in this,however there is still the matter of Team 11,and where their role will be." Tsunade replied.

Koharu nodded to the kage, "I recommend the core three be promoted to chūnin and function as a three man cell,pending the necessity of a permanent jonin." Tsunade's eyebrows furrowed at that.

"Well now." She smiled a little. "I'm guessing the she's broken through to you as well?" Seeing the impassive gaze of the elder gave her all the information she sought.None in the room could deny the girl's power or ability,even with the shroud of suspicion that soured everything she'd done and continued to do.