You saved my life

Jade stood next in line, clutching her CM Punk figure to her chest. She won CM Punk meet and greet tickets online and the day had finally come. As the person in front of her walked off, she couldn't help but smile as his gaze met hers. But there was something she noticed, a look she'd never seen in his eyes before even after years of watching him.

"H-hi..." Jade stuttered, completely starstruck at the fact he even knew she existed. Her smile was bright enough to light up the whole room.

"You must be Jade, am I right?" Punk asked, smiling just as brightly as he stood up and made his way over to her. "They gave me your name when you won the contest."

"Holy shit he knows my name!" She thought, her face turning a bright shade of pink. "Y-yeah, that's me..." She finally managed to muster out, her fingers trembling against the box of her action figure.

"You want me to sign that?" Punk asked, smiling softly and extending his hand.

Jade smiled even brighter, handing him the figure and watched in awe as he signed his name.

"Since I think you're special, I'm doing this just for you." Punk smiled, before kissing the box and handing back to Jade.

Jade felt tears coming to her eyes as she stared down at the box, gazing down at the shine from his lip imprints on the box.

"H-holy shit, t-thank you so much..." She whispered, as the tears began rolling down her cheeks.

Punk smiled, wrapping his arms around her. He held Jade close as he felt her body trembling under his fingertips. "I got you kid, you're ok."

"Y-you saved my life..." Jade whispered softly thought the tears, clutching his shirt tightly.

Punk felt those words pulling at his heart as they came out of her mouth. He kneeled down in front of her, taking her hands in his. "You're not alone kid. Whenever you're feeling sad, remember this moment ok?" He asked, before softly kissing the backs of her hands. "You're the best in my world." He smiled as he stood up, holding Jade close once again. He knew his meet and greet time was almost up, but he didn't care. This girl needed him more than anyone else in that line, and he knew it. "I gotta go kid, but I need to see you again soon ok?" He asked, lifting her chin to look into her eyes.

Jade nodded, wiping the tears from her cheeks and smiled.

"Remember kid, you're the best in my world."

The best in his world (CM Punk)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें