You remember me?

A few years into the future, Jade was going to meet CM Punk again. As she stood the last person in line, she wondered if he would remember her. She even wore the same outfit as last time, down to her converse that she had written his name on. As she made it to the front of the line once again, Punks eyes instantly lit up. He instantly stood up and ran around the table, picking Jade up and spinning her around.

"Jade! I knew I'd see you again!" Punk smiled, hugging her tightly.

"You remember me?" She asked, surprised but extremely happy regardless.

"Of course I remember you! God it's been so long, how are ya kid?" Punked smiled, pressing a quick kiss to Jade's forehead.

"Great actually, your return at survivor series was insane!" Jade smiled, hugging Punk tightly.

"Awww you're gonna make me blush!" Punk smiled, and obvious blush spreading across his cheeks. "It's good to see you again kid, I've been thinking of you ever since that day."

Jade felt her own blush coming across her face. "R-really? After all this time?" She asked, resting her chin against Punks chest and looking into his eyes.

"Always." He replied, reaching up to gently caress her cheek. "I'm so happy to see you. If I'm honest, you've consumed my waking days and I've been praying for this day."

Jade felt those familiar tears coming to her eyes again. Before she knew it, their faces were so close that their noses were touching.

"I think I love you, Jade..." Punk whispered, running his fingers through her fluffy green hair.

Jade stood there, shocked and in disbelief. "You gotta be lying to me." She muttered, backing away slightly.

"Jade, when has a celebrity ever said they love a fan out of nowhere? Like seriously." Punk laughed, until he realized Jade wasn't. "Wait, you really don't believe me?" He asked, the slight hurtness showing in his voice.

"I just, I haven't spoken to you in years! I mean we've exchanged glances and smiles at a few AEW shows but that's it!" Jade replied, sounding slightly distraught.

Punk thought for a moment before an idea came to him. He didn't think it would work, but he had to try. Suddenly, his arms were wrapped tightly around Jade once again. The same way they were all those years ago. "I got you kid, you're ok." He whispered softly, hoping those words would spark her memory. And they did.

Suddenly, Jades panic melted away and the moment engraved in her mind was being recreated right there. She burred her face in his shoulder, her tears staining eyeliner on her cheeks.

"You're the best in my world, Jade. And I love you." Punk spoke softly, as to not startle her again.

"You mean it? You love me?" Jade asked, still unsure if she wanted to believe him. "You promise?"

Punk nodded, their faces so close that their noses were touching once again. Just like the last time they'd seen each other. Only this time, he had the underlying urge to kiss her. Jade could see it in his eyes, knowing she wanted to kiss him too. Before they knew it, they were both acting on their urges. Their lips were almost melted together, like they were meant to be together. Fans screaming and cheering in the background. Jades lips tasted like white monster energy and weed, while Punks tasted like whiskey and cigarettes.

"Damn you taste good..." Punk whispered, staring into her eyes. Jade stared at him completely starstruck, she didn't know what to say or do or even think.

"You ok doll?" Punk asked, pulling her closer by the waist. All Jade could do was nod, biting her lip.

"That's good, you wanna go somewhere more private princess?"

Jade smiled. Before she could even nod, Punk scooped her up in his arms and carried her out to his car.