Backseat cuddles

Punk opened the door to his backseat, sitting Jade down before getting in himself. He pulled her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist. He held her close as they enjoyed each other's company. It felt like the world stopped in its tracks around them, like they were the only two people in the world that mattered.

"I love you so much Jade." Punk whispered. "The image of you, the sound of your voice, has been consuming my mind since the moment I first laid my eyes on you all those years ago."

Jade smiled softly, pressing her forehead against his. "I love you too. Ever since I saw you on TV for the first time I fell in love." She admitted, kissing him softly.

Punk held Jade closer. Pressing soft, warm kisses against her neck. He'd been dreaming of this moment since that meet and greet when he signed that action figure. His hands slid up the back of her shirt, feeling it roll up to expose her chest. His kisses trailed down her neck to her collarbones. He loved her more than words could describe, and wanted to stay in this moment forever. He buried his face in her chest, sighing happily.

Jade smiled, shifting so that she was leaning against the car door and her legs were stretched out across the backseat with Punk laying on her and his head in her lap.

"I wish we could stay like this forever, life would be perfect." Jade smiled, running her fingers through his hair. "But you know I have to go home...My mom's probably worried sick."

Punk sighed, gently caressing her thigh. "Promise you'll call me tonight?" He asked, his hand making it's way up her skirt.

"But I don't have your number." Jade replied, biting her bottom lip.

"Yes you do, I wrote it on that action figure box all those years ago. That's what I meant when I said you were special." Punk replied, smiling slightly.

"Wait, so you're telling me I've had your number for the last four years and I never knew?!" Jade replied, slightly shocked.

Punk laughed. "Yeah, I hoped you would have noticed it sooner."

"I don't know how I didn't!" Jade giggled, resting her hand on the back of Punks head.

"Yeah, but at least now you know it's there." Punk smiled, slowly caressing Jades thigh.

"Yeah, I should probably get going. My mom's blowing up my phone." Jade giggled, shifting to get out of the car.

"Let me give you a ride home, please? I don't want this to end." Punk pleaded with her, giving her the puppy eyes.

"I can't say no to that face." Jade smiled, before giving Punks driver her address. "237 Rosemary drive."