Letter from Mrs. Anderson's Lawyer to Welton Academy Administration

Mr. Laurence D. Haggard
16 June 1961

Welton Academy,

I am writing to inform you that my client, Mrs. Anderson, is pressing charges against Simon Banks for his involvement in a violent incident on the school premises. The incident in question occurred while Simon Banks was a student at Welton Academy. Mrs. Anderson is also suing Welton Academy for child endangerment and negligence in failing to provide a safe environment for students. 

Mrs. Anderson has informed me that her child was physically assaulted by Simon Banks, resulting in significant injuries and emotional distress. Furthermore, Mrs. Anderson has raised concerns about the school's failure to adequately supervise and protect students from harm. 

As a result of these incidents, Mrs. Anderson has decided to take legal action against both Simon Banks and Welton Academy. She is seeking compensation for the damages caused by the assault and the negligence of the school in preventing such incidents. 

 We request that Welton Academy cooperates fully with our investigation into this matter. We also request that you take all necessary steps to ensure that such incidents do not occur in the future. 

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Regards,
Dr. Laurence D. Haggard