~ 24 ~

Ring
Ring
Ring

Taehyung woke up and leaned to off the alarm and noticed Jungkook waking up too.

Brushing kook's hair, tae said "sleep some more kookie, I'll wake you after I bath" He whispered. Jungkook nodded and slept for some more.

Taehyung was really happy today. His crush kissed him and

"Oh shit I forgot about that gift-" Taehyung quickly went into his room to see where is that cringy gift he bought.

But...

"You dint tell me you liked to sleep with plushies, this one looks cute" Jungkook let out honestly.

Yes the plushie which kook was holding is what Taehyung bought a jungkook's gift.

"Y-you like it?" Tae asked. "Yeah, why you don't like it?" Jungkook asked. "I mean-" Tae let out a sigh and came closer and sat on the bed with kook.

"I-i feel embarrassed to say this... but that's your gift I bought you for your birthday and I literally forgot... *blush* about it w-when y-you kissed m-me..." Taehyung said, cheeks were blood red.

"Aww what's embarrassing in this?" Kook said as he pulled Taehyung by his hands and kissed him making tae melt into it.

Tae then snapped out quickly and pulled away. "Heyyy stop! We got classes today!!" Taehyung blushed and ran away from kook to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Jungkook was smiling crazily, after all those deadly 4 years, today he was very happy. Happily ever after!

He then got up and went to brush his teeth. After he rinsed his teeth he went to the kitchen and ate some of his birthday cake.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked coming out of the shower, rubbing his wet hair.

"I love this! Did you make this?" Kook asked. Tae simply nodded blushing a little. Kook smiled sleepily "I really love this cake" he said eating one.

***

Kook and Tae both came to the college, while in the car Jungkook had his one hand on Tae's thigh caressing it, giving Tae butterflies.

While reaching their college and parking their car, they saw Jimin, yoongi and HOSEOK?!

"HOBI HYUNG!?!" Jungkook let out in shock. Taehyung quickly looked at hoseok and asked kook "what happened?." Because yeah tae dont know fully about hoseok but he knows that hobi is a really kind and funny guy.

"Ayee my brother what's up?" Hobi asked. "H-how?!" Jungkook let out. "You know what kid?" He started putting his one arm over jungkook's shoulder. "Im joining this college again" Hobi said smiling. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??" Jungkook let out, unbelieving. "I AM FUCKING SERIOUS" hobi replied dramatically. "Oww I missed your laughing ass hyung" Jungkook let out hugging him making hobi laugh.

Taehyung was standing there smiling at his boyfriend who missed hobi.

Kook then quickly changed his attention to his beautiful angel who was smiling at him. He quickly went near him keeping his one hand on Tae's waist.

As they walked to the college. Jimin noticed Jungkook's hand and was a bit curious but shrugged it off.

Time skip ->

It was break period, Taehyung and jungkook went to the cafeteria to eat something. "Oh look yoongi and jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Do you wanna eat with them?" Jungkook asked. "If you want to" Taehyung let out. "Alright then let's go eat with them" Jungkook said getting their foods.

They sat with Yoongi and Jimin. Jungkook and Tae greeted them and sat with them. They were chatting good and Jimin came up with a curiosity and asked,

"Um... I don't wanna ask this but... are you guys dating?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung and jungkook blushed at the same time and looked at eachother and looked away at the same time rethinking about what they today at the middle of the night.

"Alright I don't need answers, your actions tells it" Jimin let out dramatically. "Seriously, wow! I mean how did you guys end up like this?" Yoongi asked. "Oh wait, yeah I actually wanna ask you that how did you end up falling for me?" Jungkook asked to Tae.

"M-me?" Taehyung let out. "Then who?" Kook said as he kept his hands on Tae's thigh giving him butterflies.

"W-well, STOP YOU ARE GIVING ME BUTTERFLIES WITH THAT THING" Taehyung yelled blushing mess pointing out Jungkook caressing his thigh.

Jungkook chuckled, yoongi and Jimin were watching their drama silently.

"Well... After the party, when we came home from the hospital, yoongi asked it would be better if someone stayed with you and I agreed and stayed with you in the bed, everyone left. You were mumbling something drunk which was inaudible and then you clearly mumbled saying 'hyung... you are boutiful, I lobe you' I blushed that time"

"WAS I SLEEP TALKING AGAIN?!" Jungkook let out suprised. "Sshh shut your mouth!" Jimin cut him off "then what he did?" Jimin asked more eagerly to hear what jungkook did to him.

"Then Jungkook... you then said 'I wonna kish yo hyung, your lips are boutiful' I thought you were dreaming about someone until you called my name and i found out you weren't sleeping" Taehyung said blushing.

"What the fuck did I do to y-" , "DID HE KICK YOU BY ANY CHANCE?!" Jimin cut Jungkook off. "Wha-" , "Tell me did he kick you or have he ever kicked you in sleep?" Jimin asked Taehyung. "No?" Taehyung replied. "THIS ASS HAD KICKED ME OFF THE BED COUNTLESS TIME WHEN I HAD SLEEPOVERS WITH HIM!! OH MY GOD!!" Jimin let out making Tae laugh, jungkook looked away blushing

"Alright what happened then?" Yoongi came back to the topic.

"T-then..." Taehyung blushed looking down. "THEN WHAT DID I DO?!" Jungkook was curious and suprised. "You were s-showering me w-with k-kisses all over my f-face except my lip-" , "Lord have mercy why did i miss the chanc-" , "oh shut up!" Taehyung cut him off hitting his chest playfully. "Oww" kook acted like he'shurt, chuckling.

"Alright what he did then?" Yoongi asked. "Then... he kept saying 'I love you' couple of times and then eventually slept" Taehyung muttered. "Oh god" Jungkook started. "If I knew this before I would have proposed you already!!" Jungkook let out dramatically.

"Then Jungkook how did you fall for him?" Yoongi asked. "I had a first sight love..., when I saw him first time... his cute fluffy hair made me think he was cute!" Jungkook exclaimed ruffling Tae's hair and joining their forehead for few seconds.

"Remember that time when we went to look for your stuffs? That watchman? Remember him?" Jungkook asked, Tae nodded. "Your face was actually not clear with that hoodie you wore that day but after we came out of that place, I saw your face for the first time under the street light, I thought it was cute and kinda familiar" Jungkook confessed.

"So you dint know it was me?" Tae asked. "Of course no" jungkook let out. "Then days started passing by and I just kept saying myself you were cute and I have no feelings for you until... You came out wearing a white shirt, looking like an angle and I can't help but fall for you" Jungkook confessed.

"So we both realised we had feelings on the same day, damn" Tae let out.

"Wait, wait, wait... So... jin is the person hooking up people by throwing up parties huh?"

"Huh?"