40. ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here's a tip as to how the wedding in South Indian goes on. First of all the nikah. The groom and bride's father would have a 'kanath' in which most of the male would be present in the mosque along with a priest.

Quranic verses are chanted by the Maulvi (priest) and the bride's father offers the hand of his daughter to the groom. Groom would eventually place the mehr as dowry while the maulvi chat the quran verses. Apart from the dowry, groom might give more as mehr.

Only the male's would be attending in the mosque and not bride and other females. After this small event, wedding starts as the groom would get ready for the wedding as well as the bride.

And during the wedding, bride would be already in the stage, groom will make his entry with a lot of peole beside him with a grand songs and cheerings. When he enters the stage, Both the bride and groom would share a milk to each other after exchanging rings and putting some jewels. It's a culture thing to drink milk from the same glass. Groom would drink it first and pass it on to bride who will drink it.

Hehe, just a glimpse. Now you can continue reading Love's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHAHID SAIF

I wonder how the mehandi day is going for her. I wonder if she misses me since i'm already missing her too much that i want today to pass by quickly.

I lay on the bed after this tireless day, I miss her more seeing social media posts from in her private account. Nahima did send a lot of videos to me while she was attending Shifa's mehandi day.

Of course she can't be here and miss her bestie's mehandi day, So we sent her. But that useless brat Ishan was upset all along since Nahima was at Shifa's, the whole day.

Despite missing her, i come with an idea to communicate with her. I text her from my stalking device. After a while i get her reply.

Me: Watcha doin' Princess?
Her: Just fucking mind your own business!
Me: Aww don't be like that babygirl, just admit you'r not taken yet...
Her: Who told you i ain't taken? Here's the proof, if you really want it.

She sent me a guy's pic. The pic only made me form the smile and chuckle leaves from me as i was staring at the pic which was my own broad shoulder. I wonder when she snapped this pic of mine.

She left a text message followed the pic as; "This is my man, so don't ever text me again!.

Yeah i am very aware that i am your man, Princess I chuckle still staring at the photo she sent me. The audacity of taking my pic, since it's my girl i'll halfly let it slide. Well you will get punished soon.

I fall asleep without any sleeping pills this time. Probably because i've been tired welcoming each and every guests and family members today.

^-^-^-^-^

After the Nikah in the masjid, i retire to home. I get changed with my wedding attire.

 I get changed with my wedding attire