5. Acceptance

WARNING GORE AHEAD

I gasp I look up to see a curse holding me while grinning sadistically I hear Fushiguro banging on the door. I try to speak but the thing puts it's hand over my mouth with its claw at my throat.

I tremble in fear, no not fear. Rage it killed her. It killed my mother, my only family and here I am in its grip about to meet the same fate.
The door broken in and I lock eyes with Fushiguro who's blue eyes widen as they see my predicament as well as the blood all over the floor. 

I see him scan the area. only to see my mother dead. He seems to steady himself when a strange disfigured voice croaks. "Move and I'll slit her throat just like her mother." 
He freezes, his eyes darting around, looking for a way to help me. 

All I can hear are the things words the way it casually spoke of my deceased mother. 
I feel rage take over and with pure adrenaline I free my hand and slip out of its grip.

Fushiguro sees the chance and moves quickly summoning his demon dogs and attacking.
I ignore the fight, only blurred sounds reaching my ears. I stumble towards my mother only to realize she's inside the things mouth it eagerly grabs her lifeless form and puts her head in its mouth tearing her head off her neck. 

I cry out in rage and sorrow my fist glowing with strange power and I punch it, hard, my house rocks from the impact and I'm suddenly outside with the thing below me having its skull crushed. 

I hear fast footsteps before I realize Fushiguro is at my side. 

"I'll Join."

A/N: 

I know this is a short chapter just bare with me.