6. First Mission

No one had any clue how I had a powerful cursed technique. 

My family where all apparently normal people. And to make matters worse they had no 
idea what my technique was and how it worked. 
"So when do I have a mission?"  I ask Fushiguro who only sighs before speaking.
"That idiot wants us to retrieve a cursed object should be easy enough." 
I tilt my head not knowing what it is. After he explains I only look more confused.

"Eeeh? So they're good? Then why do we need to get rid of them?" 

"Because what they attract are not good." 

And so I grab the uniform Gojo had custom made and I look at it, it has a f/c hood.
"Woah didn't know they could do this kinda stuff.."
The ebony haired male beside me shifts. "Yeah but he's only boasting about his wealth."
I look at him, seems like those two don't like each other. 

We arrive and I look around. "Huh a school? Oh I get it because school is negative so curses are born." 

He just stares at me shaking his head. "What? You didn't actually enjoy school did you Fushiguro?!" 
He ignore my comment and walks in with me he runs behind a bush and I just stare dumbly before he pulls me with him behind it.

"Hey what gives??" He shushes me and I see where he's looking. A pink haired boy with brown eyes is throwing a ball. Fushiguro gets up but I stay gasping as his throw puts a dent in a metal goal. I'm dragged again against my will and the pink haired guy runs past, I shudder something seems very wrong, and my partner seems to sense it too and starts running after him.

But the abnormally strong guy is already gone. "Huh how the hell is he so fast??" 
Fushiguro nods. "We need to find him he has the cursed object, only it would emit such an aura."
I nod no knowing what the bloody hell he's on about before yet again I'm dragged to a car.

"Eeeh?? Fushiguro stop dragging me!!" But I'm already in the car and we follow the guy. 
"Is he flash in real life or something?!" Fushiguro deems this comment too stupid to answer and we continue. 

Finally we arrive I don't recognise this place. I look around but then, yet fucking again I'm dragged by my coworker. "HEYY LET GO." Fushiguro shushed me before we come face to face with the pink haired dude who gapes at both of us. 
"Hello we need to speak to you." 
"Aah sorry but I'm mourning" I look at him blankly. 

"Yeah me too buddy now please just answer our questions." 
The guy looks at me tilting his head but Fushiguro ignores what's going on and asks.

"Hey do you have a cursed object." The boy shakes his head but I've already grabbed what was in his pocket. "Hey what the-" 

"Yup this box feels weird" My spiky haired acquaintance grabs it and opens it to find....

Absolutely nothing. 

The lollipop hair guy speaks sheepishly. "Yeah all I have is the box my seniors have the bandaged thing. Is that bad?"

I turn to Fushiguro. "Well time to go back to his school." 
"HUUH so it is dangerous?! I'm coming with!" 
I face him while face palming. 
"Nuh uh you'd die or something right Fushiguro?" 
"Yeah." 
The kid looks offended and states he's coming whether we like it or not. 

How annoying.