Chapter 10 - Bad Monday Simulator (Part 2)

We now return to Bad Monday Simulator as BF and Sansfield are about to sing the next song called "Mondaylovania" as the two off them began the next song as things are about to become more difficult when they get to the next part of the song and once, they make it to the end of the second round...

They're gonna have a Really Bad Monday...

Song Plays - Mondaylovania - BF Vs. Sansfield - Vs Gorefield V2 - FNF Mod

As the song began to start with Sansfield taking the first verse as he started singing the iconic theme song of Mondaylovania with BF following suit, which is going pretty good with Sans snapping his bony fingers to the music and for some reason Nermal seems to enjoy the music as he began tapping his foot to the music.

Then at the second verse of the song, Sansfield soon started playing the electric guitar along with BF as they both finish this song with an electric guitar solo before seeing a clone of GF, SMG5 and Mario playing various instruments that played the background music of Mondaylovania to end the song.

But after the second round of the song, Sansfield is now sleeping in his own cat bed, snoozing up a storm as the three of them planning to wake him up from his nap.

Until...

Nermal suddenly got teleported into another realm that is showing nothing but darkness as he tried calling out to his friends before seeing a man in a white and yellow cloak walking up to Nermal as he began to speak to the young grey tabby that he can sense the problem he's dealing with and wanted to start over with his life.

Hooded Man: I can sense negativity within your own soul, and I can tell that you want to start all over again, am I correct?

Nermal doesn't have the courage to answer the hooded man, but the mysterious hooded figure told them that he doesn't have to answer his question as he already knows the answer.

Hooded Man: There's no reason to act all scared. I'm not going to hurt you, Nermal. I'm here to give you a second chance to start all over and to do that, I have to remove the devious part of yourself that is preventing you from becoming a more mature cat and judging by the horrors you have faced in the past and your appearance, both of your mind and spirit have been shattered due to your struggle to survive the chaos as well as the dread Mondays.