Extra Chapter 2: Y/n/Godfield Vs. Madara - The Shinobi War - Part 2

No POV

After Y/n has encountered the God of Shinobi himself, the two of them engaged in battle between two powerful beings against each other.

Y/n: Hey you! Is that really bone or just a fad. Just asking.

Madara: You won't know if it's real or not until you try it yourself. What is clear is that many Shinobi have admitted it.

Y/n: I see....so with that kind of power, you want to rule the world with an iron fist, am I correct?

Madara: Genjutsu is what I will use to rule this world.

Y/n: That's not the point of my question. Is it just because, already admitted, you think you have the right to control everything?

Madara: Genjutsu is not just conquering but giving them everything in a dream.

Y/n: (Surprised)

Madara: Listen....in this world there must be many things that are not as expected, even many who hate their own reality. No matter how hard they try, they will still return to the point of helplessness. That way a sense of hopelessness will arise irresistibly, that's when it came to their mind to give up living in a world full of pain...

As Madara continued to explain about his plans to rule the world with his Genjutsu powers, Y/n is already starting to feel agitated and annoyed by how incredibly long and pointless this conversation is becoming as this is still not giving him the answer to Y/n's question about Madara using his powers to rule the world.

Madara: ...That's when I came with new hope....act like God. Awesome, isn't it? While in dreamland, they are like in heaven, everything they hope for, will come true even the impossible. Although in exchange they will become the sacrifice of the magic tree, but at least it was worth what they expected.

Y/n: (Anger Rising while growling quietly)

Madara: That's what I believe, rebuilding this despicable world, without any more suffering....

Y/n: (Deep Booming Demonic Voice) CAN YOU JUST GET TO THE GODDAMN POINT OF WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO EXPLAIN HERE?! I'M NOT HERE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CONSTANT RAMBLING!!! JUST ANSWER MY GODDAMN QUESTION OR I WILL INSTANTLY DESTROY THIS UNIVERSE WITH A SNAP OF MY FINGERS!!!! YOU GOT THAT, BUB?!!?

Madara then stopped talking after Y/n blew up in a fit of rage and he can already feel the tension and hatred inside his soul as he shortens his story as quick as possible before he makes the situation worse to give him the answer to his question.

Madara: A feeling of indifference that does not want to know the essence of the problem in detail, reflects a very deep suffering...are you suffering too?

Y/n: That's better. As for your question, I have my own principles, moreover as a God, being trained under my father's wing as our bond as father and son cannot be broken nor separated...because all of that power is all in one package.

Then Y/n started to march towards Y/n along with his chakra avatar as he is about to show this God of Shinobi no mercy for standing up against the Son of Godfield himself.

Y/n: Do you understand...the meaning of fighting either against the villains or against your bad luck...it's not all about the results.

Madara: All Shinobi will die in vain before even entering the war, if they follow your absurd logic.

Then Madara threw an energy spear at Y/n with his chakra energy, but Y/n manage to catch it with his hand and breaks it into pieces as the remains of the energy spear turned into orbs of energy as Y/n absorbed the energy orbs into him making his chakra lot stronger as it continues to form into what it looks like Godfield's Zodiac form, Ophiuchus as Madara was both shocked and impressed by what Y/n just did.