Extra Chapter 3: Y/n/Godfield Vs. Yujiro from Baki

Location: Somewhere in another Universe at a Desert Biome

No POV

After another successful seminar at the cathedral in their universe, Y/n and Godfield decided to take a walk somewhere in another universe to clear their minds, not realizing that they're both gonna be fighting against another powerful being in this universe they're in right now.

Y/n: (Sighs) Another successful seminar, father, like always.

Godfield: I agree and after meeting various powerful people across the multiverse, I can't help but notice something inside us that feels empty.

Y/n: What could possibly be empty inside us? Is it the thrill of a real fight or that we are hungry for something good to eat?

Godfield: I don't know, but I think we could use some nourishment right now.

Then they heard something going on in a part of the desert as the two of them got the attention of something happening there.

Y/n: Huh? What was that?

Godfield: I'm not sure, but let's take a look and see what we're dealing with.

Then they both went over to what caused the crash and they saw someone in front of a very large animal that was laying on the ground, dead and was presumably killed by the man that managed to take on the wild beast that is so big that can feed an entire village or two with all of the meat preserved in that animal that the man just killed.

Y/n: (Walks Up) Let's see if this person will lose in one hit too. (Looks Down) Oh my god.

Godfield: What is it, son? (Looks Down) Dear lord.

Then their mouths began to water after seeing such a delectable looking animal with so much meat in his bones as they both began to think about cooking all of that juicy and tender meat from that animal to prepare a huge feast that will feed everyone in their own universe.

Y/n: That thing is so huuuge.

Godfield: I agree. Think of all of that pork cooked for a huge feast back in our world, it will certainly save us a few months' worth of shopping money.

Y/n: Yeah, I bet he thinks the same way.

Then the man smiled before he did a swift kick uppercut on the animal that crashed into the stony wall, thus putting the two Gods into incredible shock to why he would just waste a perfectly good catch to cook and eat all the meat from that animal.

Y/n: What....why would he throw it away like that?

Godfield: Who the hell is this man? He just wasted a perfectly good amount of meat from that animal.

Then the man turned to look at Y/n, looking down on him as he didn't expect someone like Y/n to show up to witness him kicking the animal to the stony wall.