CHAPTER 33: Aftermath

" Mr. Dynamite, can you explain why you suspected Y/N in the first place?"

" it was a few days ago. I caught Y/N in the act of buying an illegal gun silencer. At the time, I didn't know for sure what she intended to do with it, but it raised some red flags for me."

"And did you confront her about it?"

" No, I didn't i wanted to catch her red handed and find out if there's a bigger organization behind her . Instead, I called Jirou and warned her to be careful. I had a feeling maybe she is targeting Jirou because as everyone else told they got into a little fight, but I couldn't be sure."

"Yes Jirou's boyfriend Kaminari and other pro heros which were present in same party confirmed the incident that's unfortunate ,And what did Jirou say to you after you warned her?"

"She brushed it off, said she could handle herself. She always had this confidence, you know? She told me she'd deal with Y/N if anything happened and trusted her cause she is a pro hero she can't be taken down so easily."

"Hmm..and then what happened?"

"The next day, I tried calling Jirou, but her phone was off. I traced the call and found it was coming from the basement of a building. By the time I got there, Y/N had already fled, but... I found Jirou... her body with mutliple bullet holes and the gun which the dept confirmed it's a licensed gun of y/n's dad "

" We also contacted y/n's parents they confirmed it that it's their gun although they are saying their daughter is innocent and demanding a fair chance to prove her innocence by first finding her ,even though all the evidence against her"

"Well understandable none parent will accept their child is a murderer ,also i am handling this case personally cause i have lost a dear friend of mine so i will do everything in my hand to find the culprit , but right now It's the only explanation that makes sense. She had the means, the motive, and now... the opportunity"

"I understand your feelings Dynamite it's really unfortunate you have to go through that but we gotta calm ourselves and look if we are not missing anything , by the way you said you were handling the case personally why didn't you took help from your subordinates?

" Yeah, when i saw y/n i was shocked i didn't expected her to fo such things i thought maybe someone else is making her do all these things cause she is kind of nerd and quirkless i didnt expected her to be danger , so I decided to investigate on my own. I told Jirou to be careful and to call me if anything seemed off. But... "

" But what, Mr. Dynamite?"

"But I guess... I guess it wasn't enough. I should have done more to protect Jirou. I should have been there for her."

" You did what you could, Mr.Dynamite i understand your pain for loss of a fellow pro hero and a friend ,We'll take it from here. Thank you for your cooperation."

Katsuki nods silently, after giving a oscar worthy performance he watches the police take the evidence bag containing the gun.

The interrogation room was filled with tension as y/n parents sat opposite the interrogator, their faces etched with worry and fear.

"We need to find our daughter," her mother pleaded, her voice trembling with emotion. "She's been missing, and we're terrified for her safety."

The interrogator remained stoic, his gaze fixed on them.

"I understand your concern, but as it stands, your daughter is still a suspect in a murder investigation. We have reason to believe she purchased the murder weapon illegally."

"But she's innocent!" her farher exclaimed, his frustration mounting. "She would never do something like this. There must be some mistake."

The interrogator sighed, his expression grave.