ғᴏᴜʀ

My jaw ticks as the workers of the moving company kept dropping boxes in the living room

They're already over a dozen of boxes and I don't even know where all of this would fit. I'm never giving up my room—the biggest room—to anyone, even my fianceé.

Fianceé.

What the hell was I thinking when I asked Isabella to be my wife? She's nothing but trouble, she has proven how reckless she can be multiple times.

I cross my arms over my chest as I watch Isabella hurl another box into the house. She throws me a glare when she finds me staring at her.

“You know,” she grunts, dropping the box on the pile. "all of this would be a lot faster if you at least try to help me.”

I keep my gaze leveled on hers. “I don’t do manual labor.”

She scoffs, wiping the bead of sweat on her forehead.

“I see that you're that kind of man.” she says in a tone I don't like and with the look she's giving me, I know her words have an hidden meaning.

"What kind?"

She gives me a pitiful look before shaking her head and walking out of the door.

What the—

"Isabella!"

After few minutes, she walks behind a worker who carried the last box—I hope. She gives him an high-five before shutting the door quietly behind her, ignoring my gaze the whole time.

"What kind of a man am I?" I ask when she drops onto the floor in a heap, eyes on all her boxes.

"Are you still on that?" she gives me a glare but I'm not backing down and when she sees that I'm not planning to leave the topic, she sighs.

"You're the kind of guy that leaves the woman to do all the work during that certain activity."

All the words I had to reply her gets trapped in my throat, which only makes her eyes light up, probably happy to have me speechless.

"Let's get you settled." I ignore her comment, grunting as I grab a heavy box off the top of one pile.

"They say people are only stunned when they hear the truth." she coos, grabbing another box without looking, making the second box beside it fall, spilling all its contents on the floor.

A loud gasp escapes her lips and I stand frozen as my eyes scan all the toys on the floor.

Dildos of different sizes and shapes. Vibrators; finger vibrators, wand vibrators and the likes. Butt plugs and beads. Different sex toys lay spread all over the floor and I move my gaze from the toys to Isabella's face which was filled with horror.

I clear my throat to save both of us from the embarrassment while she scrambles to pick everything up.

"I—these aren't all mine."