~ 25 ~

"Wait wait wait..., So... Jin is the person hooking up people by throwing parties huh?" Jimin told.

"Huh?" Jungkook let out.

"Alirght! Alright, then HOW do you think WE met?" Jimin asked pointing yoongi and him. "Eh.. Um.. hooked up-" , "YOU MOTHER FUU-" Jimin let out. Yoongi was laughing at jungkook's answer.

"So basically I went the party which Jin invited and yoongi was there too... he was fucking handsome and looked like a black swan! I saw him approaching me and told me 'hey im looking for a dance partner, wanna join?' I was speechless, days went on and my man confessed me and that's what we are now!" Jimin said think all those good days.

"Alright now where is that guy jin?" Jungkook searched for him. "Oh there he is, heading this way" Tae said. "Oh yeah namjoon and hobi are here too!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Oh wait that means Jin hooked himself with namjoon by his own party right?" Taehyung let out. "Oh wait, t-that makes sense you know?" Jimin confessed.

"What's up y'all" Hobi asked. "Well all were talking about jin hyung" Jungkook said. "Why me? because I'm handsome?" Jin said sassily dancing his eyebrows. "Sassy ass" Jimin let out, muttering. "But you're a dramatic childish ass!" Jin said back. "AND THATS WHAT MY MAN LOVES ABOUT ME!" Jimin said and quickly pulled yoongi by cupping his face with one hand and kissed yoongi's cheeks. Jimin literally got no idea how he got that sudden confidence. "AND MY MAN LOVES MY SASSY ASS TOO!" Jin said dramaticly doing the same thing to namjoon like what jimin did to yoongi.

Everyone laughed at the couple's behaviour. "Seriously you guys should put a competition on who kisses the better" hobi teased as a joke. "Yeah we had to put one" Jin said for real. "I bet yoongi would win" Jungkook muttered. "WHY NOT MY MAN!?" Jin asked for support. "YOU DONT KNOW THAT THESE TWO HOOK UP ATLEAST THRICE A WEEK!!" Jungkook clarified jin. "The fuck I never knew that" Hobi chuckled, smirking.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!??!" Jimin asked in disbelief. "Of course you said 'okay, yoongi came home, I'll call you tomorrow bye!' And kept the call without hanging it thinking I would hung up the call but I dint, I was stalking you, and I definitely didn't want to hear you guys moaning" Jungkook chuckled while saying.

"WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED?" Jimin wanna know. "You dint hung up the call, I dint too knowing you forgot to hung up the call, then yoongi was telling some sweet things to you like you're beautiful and things and then he started to kiss you and then I don't know where you guys fucked but your moans were so fucking loud" jungkook said, Making everyone laugh.

"Oh my god, I better check my phone again if I wanna hung up the call" Jimin let out dramatically.

They were having fun talking and the break was over and everyone got to their classes.

***

Taehyung and jungkook were on the couch, having jungkook hugging and sleeping over Tae's chest. Taehyung was gently caressing kook's hair admiring his cuteness while sleeping.

Jungkook these days sleeps a lot, under Taehyung's embrace. Those deadly 4 years had never given him proper sleep, but now, Taehyung is his therapist, his charger to his low battery, his flower, his moon, his safe place, his love.

Though Taehyung don't even know about what happened to Jungkook's mom nor his family, he just never brought up that topic just that Jungkook wouldn't think about it.

Ring
Ring
Ring

Of course Jungkook's sleep was disturbed by his phone ringing. He woke up, eyes looked red from the sleep, leaving a long breath out. He looked up to Tae smiled and again fell to hug him.

His annoying phone was still ringing so he got up weakly and looked for his phone. It was in the kitchen.

"Hello?" He said sleepily, rubb his eyes.

"Yaahh Jungkookah! I forgot your birthday I'm sorry!! Happy birthday my brother!" Jimin said.

"Man I was sleeping peacefully and you gotta disturb me saying happy birthday?" Jungkook said annoyed.

"Yaah I'm sorry jungkookah, I dint even buy you a gift"

"If you wanna give me a gift... then buy me my favourite red wine!"

"..."

"Hello?" Jungkook asked.

"THE FUCK HE HUNG UP THE cALL!?!?!" Jungkook voice cracked in disbelief making Taehyung laugh out loud.

"Why you asked him to buy you wine?" Taehyung said chuckling.

"I don't know, I felt like I wanna drink it." Jungkook said smiling.

Taehyung went closer to Jungkook. He hugged him "Happy birthday my ggukie" he said rubbing his back of the hair.

"Hyung I love you" jungkook whispered showing his love in that voice, hugging him back.

They pulled away, jungkook was having one hand on Taehyung's waist and other one on his nape. Taehyung had both is hand on Jungkook's waist.

The love birds had their eyes locked on eachother when jungkook broke the eye contact and started leaning towards Tae's lips but never kissed it. He was clearly teasing him making Tae whine at lost.

"Stop teasing me~" Tae let out making Jungkook chuckle and finally leaned to kiss him.

Tae was cutely humming into the kiss, hugging jungkook even tighter to close the gap.

They stayed for some moments and pulled away. "Hyung..." he said caressing Tae's cheeks with his thumb and locked their lips again for a passionate kiss.

The enterence door quickly opened. "My bro! Happy birthda...." it was Jimin.

"Oh shit-"