its almost summer :)

I keep on giving you guys sentimental stuff instead of proper weight loss journey entries and for that i am sorry :)

im feeling really happy as of recently and the heat has been making it alot more fun to go outside!

I'll be able to walk again, i'll excercise more and i might reach my goals. and even if i dont; thats okay right? 

I've noticed how my eating habits have changed, and how easily i dont force myself to finish a piece of chocolate just because it is there and in my hands, i can so easily put it aside for next time and that makes me smile everytime i do that. 

My goals are still very much the same and i hope i get my head straight soon so i can go back to my weightloss streak from last time! its been about 2 months since i started and these small results are enough to let me wait patiently!

My weight has been fluctuating, but i am not going above 50 nor going under 49. I was so worried that a small setback would make me gain it all back, but it seems i really have improved 

The Le sserafim workout is my one true love </3 It always gives results, despite the fact i do the easier version.

I really do recommend it, despite me not being able to show proper proof that it has indeed worked. 

but since summer is here 😭i dont think i'll be able to stay away from ice-cream much longer- But i will try!

This chapter was mainly an update on how things are going :>

I will also start intermittent fasting on certain days of the week with my friend! i hope it gives me the push i need to start going back to the right direction.