The Sisters and..... HIM

It's been two weeks since Rebecca and her family stayed with the Morris family, she can't help but notice how odd Skylar is acting, she would see her sometimes in the middle of the night, standing right outside of the basement door.

Sometimes, in front of the door to the attic, and most of the time, in her bedroom's window just standing there with her eyes closed, tonight wasn't new anymore, after dinner, Laura made sure Skylar is tucked in and so are the other kids.

Rebecca woke up by the sound of footsteps and whispered voices coming out of her and her husband's bedroom, she decided to wake her husband, Thomas, and as soon as he did, Rebecca pointed out about what she is hearing which made her husband confuse and curious at the same time.

Rebecca and Thomas exchanged worried glances as they listened to the footsteps and whispered voices emanating from their bedroom.

The sound seemed to be coming from the hallway outside, and curiosity mingled with concern in their hearts.

Thomas nodded, his voice hushed as he whispered, "Let's go and see what's happening. We need to make sure everything is alright."

They quietly slipped out of bed, careful not to disturb their sleeping children.

Hand in hand, they made their way towards the source of the mysterious sounds.

As they reached the top of the stairs, their eyes widened in shock.

There, standing at the bottom of the staircase, were the two ghostly figures of Amelia and Lily Harrington.

The sisters, who had met a tragic end in Skylar's bedroom, were now leading Skylar towards the basement, her eyes closed in a deep sleep.

Rebecca's heart raced with a mix of fear and determination. She reached out to wake Skylar, but her hand passed through her niece's ethereal form.

"Thomas, we have to stop her. She's sleepwalking," Rebecca whispered urgently, her voice filled with concern.

Thomas nodded, his eyes fixed on Skylar's sleepwalking figure.

With careful steps, they descended the staircase, their hearts pounding in their chests.

Just as Skylar reached the basement door, Thomas reached out and gently shook her awake.

Skylar's eyes flew open, confusion and disorientation clouding her expression.

"Auntie? Uncle? What... what's happening?" she asked, her voice trembling.

Rebecca and Thomas exchanged a relieved glance, grateful that they had managed to wake Skylar before she ventured further into the basement.

"You were sleepwalking, sweetheart," Rebecca explained, her voice filled with a mix of concern and relief.

"You were heading towards the basement." She added.

Skylar's eyes widened as she took in her surroundings, the weight of the situation sinking in.

"Amelia and Lily... they were leading me. They wanted me to go to the basement..." she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of awe and fear.

Thomas wrapped his arms around Skylar, offering her comfort and reassurance. "It's alright now, Skylar. You're safe. We won't let anything happen to you."

As they made their way back upstairs, the sense of the Willow House's haunting history lingered in the air.

The presence of Amelia and Lily, as well as the spirits of the past, had become more tangible than ever.

The family knew they had to confront the secrets that the house held.

The next morning, as the sun rose over the Willow House, Mark, Laura, Thomas, and Rebecca gathered in the living room.