Percy's Dream and Skylar's Vision ⚠️⚠️

A/n: Please do take time to read this part of the story, I am gonna put a warning sign to the parts where it would mention bl!!d and things like that since I don't want to get in trouble with Wattpad and my story to be deleted since I really worked really hard for this story of mine.

Also, please do understand that I am not really good at explaining things, mostly when it comes to whatever clothes is my characters are already wearing, what type of things they saw but, I am really trying my best here so please don't judge me, and I hope y'all enjoy reading this book of mine.

I will still put another author's note later at the end of this chapter so that everyone can be reminded, also please do not copy my work hehe, I found out to some of my readers before that my work seems to be being copied so, please don't... I worked really hard on writing my stories I can't have you stealing it from me.

I pour my heart, time and soul on my stories so please, be respectful and responsible... Don't hate me too, I'm just a mere author who wants to share her thoughts... Thank you for your understanding, I love you all.

Now, onto the story..................

I arrived early at school and headed straight to my chem class that both me and Percy have, I sat down beside him as I noticed his head is buried in his bag.

I chuckled at the sight of him before nudging him and managed to catch his attention since he quickly looked over at me with a tired smile plastered on his face.

"Oh, hey... Sky..." He greeted me with a tired voice.

"Hey, Percy... Everything good?" I asked him.

"Yeah... I guess... It's just... I couldn't sleep well last night..." He replied tiredly.

"Why? What happened?" I ask worriedly.

"Mom and dad seem to have an argument last night..." He replied.

I nodded my head and signaled for him to continue his sentence.

"I can't hear them perfectly though... Their voices are kind of muffled but, I'm pretty sure I heard mom crying... She was crying in front of my bedroom door before walking away..." He continued.

"They probably just had a miscommunication... Nothing too serious." I replied.

"Probably, they seemed fine earlier this morning... They even went to work together." He said with a nod.

"See? They probably just had a miscommunication last night and they managed to settle it too." I replied.

"Change topic, I had a strange dream last night... A really strange one..." He said.

"Spill..." I replied.

"Well, I saw a house on fire... But, I'm on fire too... The thing is, I can't even feel that I'm already on fire... Then, you were there... Outside that house... Crying... And the next thing I know, I saw myself again with a bloody knife in my hand..." He said.

"A dream is not just a dream if you remember it... It becomes a message..." I mumbled kind of loudly.

"Well, what do you think is my dream telling me?" He asked me.

"I think... It's trying to show you something... Something happened and... I can't explain it... Let's talk about it later, at your place." I replied.

"Okay." He responded with a weak smile.

As we both focused our attention on our professor that just walked in, I suddenly saw a big black aura behind her.

It's as if it's engulfing her in a hug, I furrowed my brows and noticed some small black orb looking just right above her chest.