Chapter 7

Before Jaldabaoth reaches Calca, he is stopped by a 4-meter-tall metal robot.

This robot delivers a powerful punch to Jaldabaoth. He was thrown away.

"Are you alright, Queen Calca?"

said Edward who suddenly appeared

"Where are you guys from?"

Kelart Custodio said.

"I'm here to help you"

They were very surprised

"Is that your Golem?"

"Yes. But it's not a Golem. It's a tenth generation super robot T 277 robot developed by the then-Russian Federation."

"But why are you helping us?"

"Because you are our future friends I'm here to make friends. So consider it a gift from us."

Remedios who quickly reached them is overjoyed to see Calca and Kelart healthy and expresses her gratitude to Edward.

"Umm...thank you"

"It's not necessary. But we need to get out of here fast. T 277 Can't keep this monster busy for long."

T 277 and Jaldabaoth engage in combat.

"But I cannot leave my people."

"But we'll die if we stay here. It's too strong."

"Yes he is right, Calca sama. We must escape."

"But...

"Calca sama, if you are alive you can regain your strength and regain your country. Please accept reality."

Calca who did not want to leave her people explained herself with great difficulty.

"Okay. Let's go then."

A sophisticated chopper appears from the sky.

"That way we can get out of here quickly. Don't worry it's safe. Please come inside."

Due to the chopper, the air pressure increases a lot.

Calca and the rest got up quickly after a little hesitation

Edward gave a command before entering the chopper

"Self Destruction"

Jaldabaoth was furious to see Calca and her companions escape.

He tries to catch them but is prevented by T 277 section.

Jaldabaoth was furious and launched a powerful attack on T277.

It is damaged a lot.

However, after receiving the command, the blue light on the chest of T277 turned red.

A huge explosion occurs which is equivalent to a 200-ton TNT bomb.

I have only a few such robots. But I had no other way to stop this monster.

Calca watches the capital flood through the window. When Kelart puts her hand on her shoulder and comforts her.

They also saw a  huge explosion