Chapter 9

Many robots are working inside the command room.

A beautiful robot approached Edward. She is wearing a military uniform. A humanoid AI robot six feet tall.

"Sufia, what is the current situation in the Holy Kingdom?"

"My Fuhrer, by analyzing the villagers we rescued and the satellite data, many cities in the Holy Kingdom have fallen to the monsters, and the capital of the Holy Kingdom is now occupied by demons.
Currently, the Demihumans army is heading towards a city called Kalinsha."

"Hmmm..What about that demon that?”

"Our intelligence robots reported that it was seriously injured by the explosion, but it did not die."

"Some More Information About These Monsters"

"They are currently trying to attack southward but the Holy Realm Navy is holding them back. We estimate that the number of these monsters will be close to one hundred thousand."

Edward looked at the large screens displaying various images from the satellites.

This satellite was sent into space a few weeks ago to collect information about this world. Although only one has been launched so far, more satellites will be launched in the future.

The deplorable condition of the people under the attack of the demons. Many towns and villages have fallen.

Edward communicates with Alice through his helmet. which is helping them with the necessary supplies from the earth.

[Alice, how many robots do we currently have to attack?]

[See for yourself]

A screen appears in front of Edward where he can see various information.

Killer Robot: 156008

Guard Robot: 78000

Elite Robot: 13560

Close combat robot: 35000

Special Robot: 156

Super Robot: 67

We have many robots. But I can't bring them all to this world. Because we need to have the required number of robots in the earth.

[Alice, I want you to create more robots. Build more factories and arrange to repair the factories that can be repaired. Push our limits to the max. Build more weapons.]

[I understand. I will take care of it quickly.]

[ very good ]

Edward knew very well that he would face more difficult situations in this world. So he is taking all the preparations.

Few things survived after World War III. Few were as lucky as the seventh robot factory that survived.

Alice built many structures after World War III. Such as power plants so that they can survive. But these are not enough now.

They need more. Since there is no one else in the earth except them, they can use the entire world's resources without hesitation. Also due to the latest technology they are able to work without problems.

Different types of robots were created to do different jobs of humans. So Edward has robots like workers, scientists, guards, soldiers etc.

Alice sends robots to different parts of the earth in hopes of finding survivors. Although they did not find any living people, they did find many resources. So they have no dearth of resources.

Edward is currently staring at the giant screen.

"Sufia, form an army of 10,000 robots."

"As you wish, My Fuhrer.