Chapter 8

After Edward arrived on the planet, he ordered the construction of a fortress around the gate. However, the gate is not completely ready. But it is a sophisticated base. A chopper lands at this base. From which Edward and the others emerge.

Calca, Remedios, and the others looked around in amazement.

Protected by this advanced technology, numerous drones are flying in the sky.

"Where is this place?"

"It is our stronghold in this world."

Yeart said "We've never seen a base like this before. Is it made entirely of metal? Where did you get so much resources ?"

"You must have spent a lot of time building such a fortress. How long have you been here? Did you know about Jaldabaoth's attack in advance?"

"This fortress is not yet complete. But you are safe here. To tell the truth, we have been in this world for almost three months. Also, the purpose of our building this fortress in this world is to protect the gate through which we can enter this world."

Edward said pointing to a structure.

"It connects our world and yours, so this structure is very important to us."

They looked at the structure. A strange green light is emanating from within this structure.

"Should we believe him? I feel weird."

Seeing their discomfort Edward said "Don't worry. I have no intention of harming you. If I had I would have done it long ago."

"Hmm.. He's right... We have no other option."

"Okay. Then please follow me."

They continued to walk down the huge hallway. Hundreds of guard robots are providing protection.

After a short distance, they see dozens of robots dressed as maids.

"You have golem maids here."

"They are servant robots. Follow them. They will take care of you. We will talk later. You are very tired now so rest. Ade, please take care of them"

A female robot comes forward that looks like a human. "Of course, Fuhrer. I am Ade please follow me."

"hmm"

After they were gone, Edward tipped a spot on his glasses. His glasses transform into a helmet that covers his entire head.

Edward then tipped his watch. It is a teleportation device through which he reaches the command room of the base