one

"Mr. Panich! What an honor to have your gracious appearance here"
Max said to Zee when he exits his car

"Shut up Max. If you're not my friend I wouldnt even be here"
Zee grumbled as he takes out a flower boquet and a bottle of Armand de Brignac.

"P'Zee! You're late. Again"
Nat, Max's husband, said when he walked out of the door. His red omega mark on his forearm clearly visible after he rolled his sleeves.

"I know. Im sorry. I got too absorbed with work. But Im here now. Atleast I didnt completely forgot about it."
Zee said back. He handed Nat the flowers and champagne.

"Happy Birthday Nat"
Zee softly said when he hugged Nat.

"Thanks phi, but I hope next year P'Poppy wouldnt need to drag you out of the lab"
Nat pouted which made Zee chuckle.

"I cant promise that"
Zee told him as they walk inside the mansion.

"NAAAAAAT!!!! NUNEW VIDEO CALLED!"
Yim hollered at the other side of the room.

Nat turned back with an excitement on his face.

"Gotta go babe, Phi enjoy the party!"
Nat said before he hurriedly ran towards his friends.

"Bitch you're late!"
Nat playfully shouted at the person on the phone as his friends laugh at him.

Zee watched them laugh, his bestfriend's husband sure does have an eclectic set of friends. He would meet them every now and then but its the first time he's heard of the new name.

"Nunew?"
Zee asked Max.

"Nat's friend. They've been friends since university days. He has been on tours most of the time, and if not he will be at the recording studio. That's why he's mostly MIA"
Max explained

"Another idol? Isnt James an Idol too?"
Zee asked again

"Nunew's busier abroad than james. Plus james have dramas that he's filming here."
Max explained, he stopped right where their group of friends are

"Wait, you dont know or even heard of Nunew?"
Max balked

"You expect THE Zee Pruk Panich to know who a certain celebrity is? You're a bit ambitious."
Mark chuckles as he sips his wine.

"Phi if you come out of your office or lab, then you would know who he is."
Tutor commented.

"We're you cooped up at your lab again? Is that why you're 2hrs late?"
Mark asked, handing Zee a glass of red wine

"Poppy had to drag him out of his lab"
Mark said as he plops himself down the sofa.

"You still haven't finished it? It's been 3 years phi and you're still hung up on that perfume"
Net asked him.

Zee's obsession with perfumes started 3 years ago, after Max dragged him to one of the concerts that he produced. Zee didnt really want to go, he was busy running their family business with his sisters when he was kicked out of the office by them and Max dragged him to the concert. He didnt want to go. He was bored to death but he didnt have a choice as all his friends made him sit on the middle so he cant escape. And boy he was glad he stayed.

Zee can clearly remember the distinct scent he smelled that night. The next performer was about to go up the stage and that's when the scent hit him. It was a smooth, sweet and refreshing scent. Zee looked around, trying to figure out where that nice smelling person is but the scent was so faint that his nose cant pick up where its coming from. It doesnt help thay there's thousands of people in there too.

Zee cant concentrate on the performer and the song they are singing. He keeps on moving around. He stood up trying to find the source of the nicest perfume he has ever smelled but he cant seem to find it.