two

"Phi, the penthouse next to you will be out in the market right?"
Nat asked Zee.

"Yep, Mr. And Mrs Sreedha will be moving up North."
Zee said without looking at him. He's on his phone checking work emails while him and his friends, with the addition of Nat and Yim, are having lunch at one of Net's restaurants.

"Great. We may have somebody in mind who would be perfect for that unit. Its secured, quiet and is in a central location. Its a plus point that P'Zee will be his neighbor. Atleast we wont have to baby sit the cat too much"
Yim said to them.

"A cat? The building doesnt allow pets as far as I remember"
Zee looked at them two.

"Oh we mean the tenant. He basically just eats and sleep when he's at home. So we call him cat, well kitten sometimes"
Nat explained

"He'll just curl under the duvet and never leave his bed. Sometimes we have to drag him out to eat as he would be happily spend the while day sleeping"
Yim added.

Zee nodded at them and went back to typing his email.

"So he's like P'Zee then? The difference is that phi would leave his lab. They could be a perfect match!"
Tutor chimed in

"Tor you do realize that I can slap you without moving from my seat right?"
Zee raised an eyebrow at him.

"I just said the truth!"
Tutor said as he tries to hide behind Yim

"Babe, if you dont shut up I will slap you myself."
Yim threatened Tutor.

"No you wont, because if you do then I wont tell you that. P'Zee owns the building where his penthouse is."
Tutor stuck his tongue out.

"Why is he so dumb?"
Max asked Mark

"The question is why is Yim still with him"
Mark asked back.

"Wait it's yours phi?! But its advertised as under Lamnoi's"
Yim asked.

"They just manage it, but the building is indeed mine. So if you know somebody who wants it, just tell Yim. It will save me the hassle of having a lot of people in and out to view the unit"
Zee told Yim.

"It will save him time too. Atleast he wouldnt need to come out of his cave"
Nat told Zee.

"You make whoever this is sound like they're hibernating"
Zee chuckles.

"Well because he actually is. If who im thinking is the one they're talking about, you wont even get to see your new neigbour much. It'll feel like its only you on the top floor"
Max told Zee.

"Well that's gonna be the same for him since P'Zee rarely comes home too. You'll see him more at his lab than his home. Hell, he's more often in his lab than in his office"
Tutor said again making Zee throw a cookie at him.

"Where's net? I'll borrow a knife to chop this kid's tongue"
Zee attempted to stand up.

"Yim! Look at him!"
Tutor shouted.

"Tor if you dont shut up I'll chop you myself"
Yim glared at him making the rest of their friends chuckle at their banter.

Three months later Zee walked out of the elevator and saw that the Sreedha's are already moving out.

"Zee!"
Mrs. Sreedha greeted him when she saw him pass by.

"Nana Preem, Pa Anuk"
Zee greeted them back.

Preem gave Zee a tight hug while Anuk smiles at him.

"You're leaving already? That was a very quick process. I didnt even get a chance to buy you two a gift"
Zee softly said when Preem let him go.