five

Zee woke up when the sun starts to irritate his eyes. He covered them with his arm and he inhaled, trying to find where his cute little beta is. He frowned as he cant seem to sense where he is. He sniffed again, even deeper this time but he really cant find his scent. He sat up and he was immediately hit by his hang over.

"Fuck"
Zee cursed as the pain felt like he just got punched in the head.

Im not drinking that much again. Fucking Net didnt even stop any of us.
Zee thought as he massage his temples

He looked at the clock and saw that its already 10am. He slowly stood up from the bed and padded his way out of his bedroom. He walked towards the kitchen where he found his phone being charged. On the side of it is a packet of paracetamol and an empty glass with a sticky note stuck on it.

P'Zee,
I charged your phone for you. Your wallet and keys are in the hallway.
Take 2 tablets of this when you wake up and drink lots of water.
Hope your hang over wouldnt be too bad.

-Nunew

Zee smiled as he remembered what happened last night. How Nunew held his cheek and called him Hia. He stuck the note on his fridge and grinned

"Did you seriously thought I wouldnt remember anything my Nunu?"
Zee said as he stares at the note.

He shakes his head and took the tablets. He followed it up with a full glass of water before checking his phone. He then saw Nat's text message.

Nat: You owe me big time Panich 😡

Zee laughs loud. Nat must be too pissed at Max right now.

Zee: Dont kill your husband yet. You still need his dick.

Zee laughs more as he teases Nat. He then remembered something after pocketing his phone.

"I should get his number"
Zee said as he walks towards his room. He eyes went to his bed and the vision of him nearly kissing Nunew before his body gave up and loss consciousness

He shakes his head and sighed.

You are indeed embarassing Panich
Zee said to himself.

"But If im regretting anything, that would be how I didnt get to taste your cherry colored lips"
Zee said while he touch his lips.

Damn Zee Pruk, you are so done for.

Zee was cooking Tomyum soup for lunch when he sensed that Nunew is already back. He tracks his scent and he noticed that Nunew stopped outside his door. Zee froze. He turned the hob on low to let the soup to just simmer.

He walks near the door and he could sense that Nunew is still nearby.

Calm down Zee and wait. You dont want freak him out.
Zee says in his head as he stayed quiet even though all he wants to do is to open that door and see his mate.

He can hear Nunew walking back and forth. As if he's deciding on what he'll do next, then he stopped. Zee can smell his scent strongly, he knows that Nunew is standing behind his door. He knew that the only thing that's separating them both is that huge door infront of him.

After a bit more, he then heard a soft knock.

Count to three Zee. You shouldnt look too eager
Zee's brain reminded him

1

2

Zee couldnt take it anymore and opened the door.