seven

Zee was in his car, waiting for Nunew to finish his press con. He thought of going home first and coming back when Nunew is done but he might get stuck on traffic and he doesnt want for Nunew to wait. So here is in the parking lot waiting for his mate to finish working.

He's watching the live coverage of Nunew's press con from his phone. The reporters have asked him why he decided to take a break from performing internationally and what his plans are while in thailand. They also have asked about his upcoming album and if he's already done with the songs.

The reporters now are on to Nunew's answers during the fan meet. They are asking if he really isnt dating anybody.

"No, Im not. Im still as single as before."
Nunew said as he chuckles.

"So what is your ideal type then?"

Zee watched intently as Nunew paused for a bit as if he's thinking how to answer appropriately.

"Hmmm.. maybe somebody who is tall"
Nunew started to say.

Zee sat up straighter.

"Thick eyebrows"

Zee automatically touched his.

"Smells good"

Zee sniffed himself and nodded when he was sure that he smells okay.

"Somebody who can cook"

"Well he did liked my tomyum"
Zee said to himself.

"And most importantly, someone who accepts me as me. Somebody who would call me as his home"
Nunew finally said

That's me.

Zee smiled to himself. He felt giddy and warm all over. Zee remembers the night when he was drunk. He knew what he said, and he can clearly remember how nice Nunew's touch is on his cheek.

That's definitely me.

Zee felt tingly to the point that he had to bite his lip to stop himself from smiling. He leaned his head against the steering wheel as he tries to calm his racing heart.

"Being a beta, what are your thoughts if an alpha really did start to court you?"

Zee heard a reporter asked.

He sat back up and looked at his phone.

"If a person really like me, no matter whar their class or status are, I dont see any problems why they cant or shouldnt"
Nunew professionally answered.

"Are you not worried about what the society would say?"

"What do you mean?"
Nunew asked

"Well, Alphas are for Omegas arent they? Wouldnt it be easier if Betas stay with betas? Since you know, they have the same qualities? Betas cant propagate, betas cant automatically feel or smell their fated mate, betas cant be marked by their mates. So if betas have the freedom to choose their lives and their destiny, shouldnt betas save everybody the heartache and just stick with betas?
The reporter crudely asked

Zee can clearly see how Nunew's demeanor changed.

"What a disrespectful prick"
Zee tells himself.

Zee saw Nunew stood up straighter and clenched his jaw.

"I believe that at this modern age, everybody can and should be able to love and choose who they want. Yes we all have fated mates. But fate itself doesnt follow that certain people should belong to only one class, then who are we as mere inhabitants of this world to question that?"
Nunew started to say.